Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you provide any help from your night actions? I think Malf asked, but I dont remember you responding. 

What is your disease? 

I was trying to respond but my work computer keeps crashing on FF or some reason. Stupid I know.

As far as it goes, doesn’t calling whatever my ability is a disease a way to mark me as guilty? I mean as far as it goes I’ve already been condemned. I wish I would have had more active time but there were things that got int he way.

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah cus I didn’t vote Dome well before others and stayed on him? I mentioned Daboyles edit. I would be part of killing two scummates? Yeah I targeted the people who were saying I was scum because that would never come back on me right? Like I said I’m fine with my lynch. It’s going to happen. I won’t say anything else and so I’d appreciate you guys don’t tag me anymore or quote me. Thank you.

No, you signed up for the game.

Its important to get it right between you or orca

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I was trying to respond but my work computer keeps crashing on FF or some reason. Stupid I know.

As far as it goes, doesn’t calling whatever my ability is a disease a way to mark me as guilty? I mean as far as it goes I’ve already been condemned. I wish I would have had more active time but there were things that got int he way.

Asking for the info to see if we are wrong on our read of you. So it gives you a fighting chance to survive if you are town. 

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

it could also clear you.

if you dont have time to play, just post your role, ability, and all your night move results (if any).

if you are a good guy, we will figure that out and will keep you alive

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

No, you signed up for the game.

Its important to get it right between you or orca

And I’ve asked respectfully to be lynched and left alone. I haven’t cussed anyone out or anything like that. I’ve asked to just be lynched. Then I’ll kill one of you on the way out and we will call it a night. Notice Pickle didn’t question my lynch kill mechanic. Notice he told me who to hit. Remember that after I’m gone. 

• Like 2