Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Its a roll of the dice watcher, which can potentially give me up to 2 names per 1 visit.

Swag N1 => just malf

Malf N2 => just Malf

Malf N3 => the names I was given were "Racks, ET80, Pickle Rick and Counselor" "But you cant remember how many of them actually were there"

Raves N4 => No one

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

Time to spill it. 

If you are doing what I think you are doing then now is the time to reveal all.  I want a damn win and if you are town please stop.  You have proven your point (at least to me).  I need you to stop and play, please.  

Start talking and playing now, if not you are being lynched.

tenor.gif?itemid=15659368

tenor.gif?itemid=13800163

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

Time to spill it. 

If you are doing what I think you are doing then now is the time to reveal all.  I want a damn win and if you are town please stop.  You have proven your point (at least to me).  I need you to stop and play, please.  

Start talking and playing now, if not you are being lynched.

What did you think orca was doing, pickle?

Just now, Malfatron said:

What did you think orca was doing, pickle?

I think he is mimicking/mocking @SwAg by lying about everything.  

Swag lied a hundred times and now I think orca is purposely doing it to prove a point.  

He is claiming moves that are easily confirmable, if he was scum he would not be doing that.  JOAT as scum is not a claim he would make imo, not even close.  

Faking on swag was not a scum move, it was to make a fake imvest just like swag did, with a plus side of proving that no one would follow it. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron this.  This is exactly what swag posted and did.

Orca is just trolling and playing exactly like swag to prove his point of a double standard and hypocrisy that exists. 

I'd bet he is town. 

No way does he do this as mafia.  He is way smarter then to do this as mafia.  I feel it in my gut, it's pretty much the same reason that I voted to kill swag just to do it.