Week 2 GDT - Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons

CWood21

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Wish the game was on grass so I would feel somewhat better. Not the best place to be having backup Tackles in playing on a fast track in a loud stadium vs that speed

I wish Wolf would have slipped TT a couple sleeping pills and signed a vet at the beginning of the week when it was immediately clear that this was a possibility. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

It's official. Both starting Tackles out. Sigh....last year it's the CB's all going down, looks like it's the Tackle position this year

Slap in the face to Aaron Rodgers. Huge game that could decide where a playoff game is played in January and we trot out Pankey and Murphy. Everyone with eyes can see how weak our Oline depth was headed into the regular season, and we did nothing about it. SMH.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Slap in the face to Aaron Rodgers. Huge game that could decide where a playoff game is played in January and we trot out Pankey and Murphy. Everyone with eyes can see how weak our Oline depth was headed into the regular season, and we did nothing about it. SMH.

Lol no one expects your top 3 tackles to go outweek 2, no one can make miracles happen like that to be ready for this. 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I mean, the team traded UP to select Spriggs so they did address it...he just hasn't been good and he too is also hurt right now which screws things up even more.

There's only so much quality OL on the market to ever choose from too, even in the offseason, hard for any team to prepare for something like this.

Archived