Week 2 GDT - Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons

CWood21

Bulaga was sent home from practice with flu-like symptoms. I don't have any idea where he is at with his ankle, but at this point he should rest today and tomorrow and hopefully he will be ready for Sunday. At this point though it looks like he won't be back until Cincinnati. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I think 20pts is about what we will give up on defense. I'd guess in the 16 to 23 ballpark. I don't think we give up 3 TDs.

I think we will score north of 30 on offense.

I think you will more than likely be wrong. 

That field of the Bears was horrendous and really negated our speed. If you employ a lot of misdirection/draws then I could see you scoring more points as our D is really aggressive and can over pursue.

I actually think Rodgers will harassed all night long and the Falcons end up winning by one score, with Julio putting on a clinic for your CB's.

38 minutes ago, freeman+coleman said:

I think you will more than likely be wrong. 

That field of the Bears was horrendous and really negated our speed. If you employ a lot of misdirection/draws then I could see you scoring more points as our D is really aggressive and can over pursue.

I actually think Rodgers will harassed all night long and the Falcons end up winning by one score, with Julio putting on a clinic for your CB's.

Go look at his game predictions for last year, i forget the exact prediction but I think it was like holding the falcons to 14 pts or something. 

Any who, new year and new teams, i think this one really is a coin flip. Need to get pressure on Rodgers to have any shot of winning.

We need someone to thump WRs in the middle.  Last time we played them the WRs were fearless going across the middle because there is no one there to mind the store.  Brice or Burnett need to light someone up early or it could be a long day.  You can shorten a WRs reach by two or three inches with one well placed and legal hit.  Chuck Cecil...were are you???

Archived