Jump to content
Acgott

Week 2: Monday Night Football: Detroit Lions @ New York Giants

Recommended Posts

Just now, GMENNATION said:

Panic will set in if we go three and out again here

I might just go to bed.  And heads better roll tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I might just go to bed.  And heads better roll tomorrow.

Moving the ball now and it still looks so ugly. No separation. No time to throw. No holes to run through and even when there is Perkins has very little burst. Haven't had this little confidence in a loooong time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget the Mcadoo offense, it should be called the 3 and Out offense. 

And Mcadoo was completely gutless to not take shots down the field with three time out left. 

Even if the defense shuts the Lions out in the second half, I am not sure this offense can score 10+ points in the second half to tie or win the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is an embarrassment, win or lose. McAdoo has to take a lot of blame for not having his team ready. Cockiness and smug answers is all good and well when you're successful. Have to take ownership of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This offense is pathetic.  Part of it is personnel, but heads need to roll on the coaching staff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gmen said:

This offense is pathetic.  Part of it is personnel, but heads need to roll on the coaching staff. 

They better. It's just inexcusable how pathetic this offense is. How many straight games now without 20 points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to Mcadoo talk about reviewing the tape, defending the OL, and not taking any blame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

They better. It's just inexcusable how pathetic this offense is. How many straight games now without 20 points?

8 straight with less than 20 points. And 13 points scored in first 2 games is the lowest total for a giants team since 1947. 

If there aren't any changes, Eli will literally die next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

8 straight with less than 20 points. And 13 points scored in first 2 games is the lowest total for a giants team since 1947. 

If there aren't any changes, Eli will literally die next week. 

They need to put Pugh at LT and Flowers at RT, but the front office and coaching staff is just  too stubborn to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×