Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's speculation that he runs a sub-5 40. Which at his size would be incredible. Haloti Ngata 2.0 incredible.

I cant wait to see his 10 yd split to have a DT control the A and B and neutralize double teams and have some quickness when they double team GMC on passing downs is I think pretty valuable.  Talk about letting the LBs run free.

Just now, ravishingone said:

I cant wait to see his 10 yd split to have a DT control the A and B and neutralize double teams and have some quickness when they double team GMC on passing downs is I think pretty valuable.  Talk about letting the LBs run free.

Based on what I saw yesterday, I don't think it's gonna be very good. icon_lol.gif

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Based on what I saw yesterday, I don't think it's gonna be very good. icon_lol.gif

Here we go Ngata combine results

40 - 5.19

10 split-1.74

Vertical - 31.5

Broad -110

3 cone - 7.95

If Vea  gets close I' I'm  interested because those are ridiculous numbers 

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vea is supposed to be similar numbers-wise.

Expect Christian Wilkins to get a lot of love.  They re going to get a shot at a really good player on either side of the ball.  Nelson at 7 maybe too good to pass up.  He maybe a safer prospect then Barkley. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Expect Christian Wilkins to get a lot of love.  They re going to get a shot at a really good player on either side of the ball.  Nelson at 7 maybe too good to pass up.  He maybe a safer prospect then Barkley. 

Taven Bryan too. He's like exactly as big as McCoy and has an explosive first step... just like McCoy.

So at 7 I think Barkley, Chubb and Key will be gone, but I’ve got some friends who swear Barkley will still be there and QBs and DL will go in the top 6. You guys think any chance Barkley is there at 7? And if he is..do we take him or trade down for more linemen?

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

So at 7 I think Barkley, Chubb and Key will be gone, but I’ve got some friends who swear Barkley will still be there and QBs and DL will go in the top 6. You guys think any chance Barkley is there at 7? And if he is..do we take him or trade down for more linemen?

After seeing our offense with even a decent running game the last few weeks, I think I'd almost rather hope for a RB in the third. There are gonna be quite a few good RBs that should available around there. 

I think defensive line or offensive line should be priority number one.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

It is make or break for Licht,  I think he angles his draft board especially early for need.  A lot easier to draft BPA like Howard when you feel job secure, it would be ballsy to do it again with the deficiencies on both sides of the ball.

Archived