Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Josh Jackson at 7? Lets see how fast he runs in the combine but I got a good feeling he will be a good CB in the league.

His ball skills are stupid for a DB. He pretty much single-handedly beat tOSU. If he can run under a 4.5, he's gonna go top 10. He's already got the size and production. He just needs to show off physically at the combine.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

His ball skills are stupid for a DB. He pretty much single-handedly beat tOSU. If he can run under a 4.5, he's gonna go top 10. He's already got the size and production. He just needs to show off physically at the combine.

Well sign me up for Jackson at 7. We NEED some size at CB and he brings that game changing ability of taking the ball away. But at the same I really want DL help.

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Well sign me up for Jackson at 7. We NEED some size at CB and he brings that game changing ability of taking the ball away. But at the same I really want DL help.

We're at the chicken and the egg situation of pass rush or CBs. Right now we have neither.

19 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

When it's all said and done I wouldn't be shocked if five Qbs go before the seven spot.  

In a draft where there isn't a consensus number one, anything can happen. We've seen it before. But last year also showed that they'll all be first rounders, but not necessarily early picks.

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

In a draft where there isn't a consensus number one, anything can happen. We've seen it before. But last year also showed that they'll all be first rounders, but not necessarily early picks.

Baker Mayfield getting top 10 looks or no? If so Bucs might luck up into a Chubb slide.

57 minutes ago, indifference said:

Baker Mayfield getting top 10 looks or no? If so Bucs might luck up into a Chubb slide.

I've read that he's polarizing. Some view him as a first rounder. Some view him as a second or third rounder.

I've also read that he's quickly climbing up boards. 

So I really have no idea. ?

Not saying it will happen but I wouldn't shocked. A long way to go yet but I don't recall a draft that had this many Qbs being mocked in the top half of round one. One could make a pretty easy argument that four of the top six teams need a Qb (Browns, Giants, Broncos, Jets). Are the Browns willing to move their second pick to the Cards, Skins or Bills if they want to pay the price to get their Qb of the future? Every year Qbs get pushed up the board and I'd think with this draft not being real top heavy that this draft will be the same.   

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So who's on everyone's wishlist for seven?

It’s super early and things will change after the combine for sure but...

1) Bradley Chubb DE

2) Quenton Nelson G

3) Vita Vea DT

4) Josh Jackson CB

5) SaQuon Barkley RB

Archived