The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont believe for a second it only protects against 1 hit. Would defeat ths purpose of this jail and what I know of Pickle

You all are pushing way too hard for something that is more plausible than what you are pushing imo, especially this guy who is the biggest hypocrite beside Swag

Lmao this post is 100% scum. Look at everything you are ignoring and refusing to acknowledge xD

“Guys, there was one kill last night.  They killed Town.  This guy has a kill.  He admitted to killing Slappy.  The write-up that Slappy died in says hohoho.  He claimed Blitzen.  This other guy with a verified role claimed Blitzen too.  So, let’s lynch the guy who killed someone and lied about his character.”

You think what you’re pushing is more plausible than that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you are thinking that 1 (or more) of Malf, Wolfeye or mission is lying?

I think mission blocked me and is saying he blocked malf because he knows it isn’t likely to be refuted with the tracker already claiming and malf already saying he was blocked.

don’t know how it makes me feel about malf

still 100% sold on mission or swag being the lynch today 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think mission blocked me and is saying he blocked malf because he knows it isn’t likely to be refuted with the tracker already claiming and malf already saying he was blocked.

don’t know how it makes me feel about malf

still 100% sold on mission or swag being the lynch today 

Seriously? Dome. We need to lynch KOTN