The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

My thoughts are that we go DABOYLE since he's the redirector. If we can't also get the double with Misstletoe, then the person that I gave the gun to last night takes care of him/their next best scum read. I'll hand out another tonight, and if I'm hit, then so be it...we still will have several town power roles out there to flush out scum quickly.

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

As the shock of what had just happened hit the group,  the ground beneath them began to shake.  Kotn’s body rose up into the air, as it hovered above everyone, a green and red haze began to separate from the body.  Everyone below began to get nervous about what was happening to. 

As the tension built, the haze began moving faster and faster in a circular motion around the group.

Everyone wanted to run, but they were scared stiff and mesmerized by the majestical haze.  

Just then, the haze shot straight up into the sky, drawing oos and ahs from the crowd.  

However, with the same speed, the haze flew back to the ground in a violent fury.  Everyone was stunned and knocked to the ground.  As they climbed to their feet, everyone noticed the haze had disappeared somewhere, but where? 

Anyone have any idea what this means or the flavor is?

Just now, MWil23 said:

The flavor points to KOTN being Santa (Ho Ho Ho), but he wasn't revealed on the flip even though he died. Is it possible that now someone else is Santa?

maybe Santa gets the nightly hit, and now another member of mafia is santa

thats why there was no hit yesterday from mafia

No one has been revealed either.

I don’t know that the Red/Green is significant beyond red and green are Christmas colors.  But, it could be added imagery of Green to Red.  Or KOTN is coming back, which would explain the lack of fight, but not bcb suiciding lmao