The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pay attention. We did it after trying a back to back double lynch train on consecutive nights to start off the game. We're that good...well, not WE. JUST ME.

Yeah, speak for yourself, I’m investigated Town and The Cop.

Me N1: Let's get a triple with Matts/KOTN/Nazgul!!!

*Someone ruins the opportunity

Me N1: We can still get both KOTN/Nazgul in a double!!!

*Orca ruins the opportunity, shouts that SCUM WOULD WANT A DOUBLE LYNCH!!!!

D2: Obsessive scum rant at me about KOTN

Me: Provides simple 4 point data to explain why KOTN is scum, probably Santa

N2: He's lynched, flips scum, probably Santa

D3: It's obvious Butters is the scum redirector, unless Pickle inexplicably gave 2 to us Town, redirects Counselor to a random Townie no one even realizes is playing due to not posting (he even says as much), not knowing Counselor has a gun, and that actually works IN OUR FAVOR.

Orca: YOU ARE SCUM!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, speak for yourself, I’m investigated Town and The Cop.

Not me. I'm going for the world's biggest WIFOM, bussing 3 teammates in 2 days, and most absurdly brilliant scheme after that by going with the complete long con...while leaving investigators, cops, and redirectors alive. I'm that confident in my fullproof plan.

• Like 1

After Town blitzes Mafia:

MVP: Orca, because *some random thing/things he did that helped in a roundabout way but were totally inconsequential to the end result of the game*

LVP: Counselor, who killed Town and lied about an invest, even though he was right and caught scum. 

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I was going to pull that off, by giving a gun to counselor and then redirecting him, I wouldn't redirect him to Town's most inactive player. You know who would redirect someone to Town's weakest player (especially given Counselor's role)? MAFIA

DABOYLE

I want Butters and Mistletoe both gone double train tonight.

Ive cooled on Mistletoe. He has been upfront about his role and moves from the start. The only real reason I would go that route is the BCB invest/claim on him. We know BCB wasnt the role cop, so Mission is either scum or there is another rolecop out there. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Actually, Daboyle would be 4 teammates you bussed if he’s Mafia lol

Yeah, 4-4, no big deal. I'm no 6-6 like Orca, but I guess I'll take that consolation prize home.

I can't wait to get ridiculed postgame for my outstanding thread play because I accidentally mix up Slappy (who is dead) with butters, because all Butters does is post South Park gifs and Slappy posts the same identical gif for 2 games running now.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

After Town blitzes Mafia:

MVP: Orca, because *some random thing/things he did that helped in a roundabout way but were totally inconsequential to the end result of the game*

LVP: Counselor, who killed Town and lied about an invest, even though he was right and caught scum. 

What does that make me? Ive also caught scum and have helped in-thread game play. Am I JVP or whatever it was called? 

I could see gift giver being an other role with a WC of having your items kill x amount of people or something but doubt it's scum. Still down with the double on boyle and mistletoe. Down with throwing josh in that mix too like someone else suggested.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What does that make me? Ive also caught scum and have helped in-thread game play. Am I JVP or whatever it was called? 

Matts: Honorable Mention. He barely survived N1, no thanks to that loser MWil who tried to get him killed. He then sat on information ALL OF DAY 2, in a game where there may be day invests (no idea since Slappy is dead and can't confirm), risking that information dying with him, and then he got LUCKY on his BCB/Squire info, when in reality, that could have gone the complete other way on a 50/50 chance.

L

U

C

K

Y

• Like 1