The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

IMO, DO NOT JAIL the following:

*Touch: Claimed Other. I want to believe him but Forge ruined OTHERS for us in Orca's game

*SwAg: Bodyguard

*Mission: If he's not the leading vote getter tonight, hopefully the person that does what needs to be done will clean him up

*Malf: Night Civ Special Ability

*Orca: Night Civ Special Ability

*Rackcs: Night Civ Special Ability (even)

I'd prefer not to be jailed either as I can hand out another tonight, but if you think that's not a good idea I understand that as well.

You know how I felt when forge did that 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You should have given me a gun 

I actually went to do that N2 and decided last minute to switch to Dome instead.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You know how I felt when forge did that 

I agree. I'm voting Misstletoe out of principal

Serious question:

IF Touch is an Other, then why don't we go for the Mistletoe vote and then have the gunman look at Touch after that? Essentially, if Touch is indeed a survivalist, and we vote Mission/TLO, then it's game over due to the order of things, as I assume there are no more mafia left. If Mission/TLO is Town, then the gunman smokes Touch, who is Mafia, and it's likely game over.

Someone tell me why this wouldn't work. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

IF Touch is an Other, then why don't we go for the Mistletoe vote and then have the gunman look at Touch after that? Essentially, if Touch is indeed a survivalist, and we vote Mission/TLO, then it's game over due to the order of things, as I assume there are no more mafia left. If Mission/TLO is Town, then the gunman smokes Touch, who is Mafia, and it's likely game over.

Someone tell me why this wouldn't work. 

Because forge ruined it 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Because forge ruined it 

But I’m serious in that my theory above should work, right?

Call me sympathetic to Other alignment. 

Besides, Town is so far ahead I’m willing to consider this. If for some reason mission is innocent, you go and we win, but otherwise you win with us.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

But I’m serious in that my theory above should work, right?

Call me sympathetic to Other alignment. 

Besides, Town is so far ahead I’m willing to consider this. If for some reason mission is innocent, you go and we win, but otherwise you win with us.

I will remember this if you ever pull an other role. Thank you. 

the downside is I’m fairly certain there’s actually 2 left. But nobody is gonna believe me on that so we’ll go through today. Get one of them and then we’ll be back in the same boat. 

• Like 1