The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

At least the night was a success they thought, until.

"Ho, Ho, Ho!  Remember me!!"

The voice echoed through the workshop, but had no origins.  Just as the tension was building the power went off, screams from all of the women (like @Woz) overtook the workshop.  

When the lights came back on they found @squire12 slashed up, just like Freddy Kreuger.

A little elf moved quickly to pop out an eyeball and place it into his toy gadget, the display read: Nice

@squire12 is dead, he was Nice aligned  

Santa is still clearly alive:

And he slashed up Dasher just like Freddie Krueger

Should we be making anything of the little elves moving to pop random body parts into his toy gadget?

Ten thousand feet above the deep dark waters
There's a land like I ain't never seen
There's silver and gold in Mr. Wildrose's garden
Shining on hillside for me.
I said I'm on the East of Kentucky
Said farewell to family at home
And I'm here to risk, to seek my fortune
Figure I can make it long!

now remember what I claimed 

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

IF Touch is an Other, then why don't we go for the Mistletoe vote and then have the gunman look at Touch after that? Essentially, if Touch is indeed a survivalist, and we vote Mission/TLO, then it's game over due to the order of things, as I assume there are no more mafia left. If Mission/TLO is Town, then the gunman smokes Touch, who is Mafia, and it's likely game over.

Someone tell me why this wouldn't work. 

Mwil

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you guys think that I AM the Other and that's not why Touch is, then you are sorely mistaken. If it's something else altogether, then so be it. Maybe I just refuse to believe that a scum team with Touch on it gets absolutely BOAT RACED the way it's gone down this game.

This Mwil

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

dude.....

I just want to know what it is other than "just surviving". Maybe Touch is mafia, but we have a lot of time to hear him out and make a decision from there. He's claimed Virginia/Other, and that's interesting to me.

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Reference to what? I pulled a 102 fever last night and was in bed by 8:30. I'm having a hard time making heads or tails over things that I usually pick up on.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I handed out another gun, yes Matt/Dome.

Top comment must explain the bottom one...then your very sympathetic to Touch...wonder why