The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

I mean, I can tell you with like 98% certainty who the last Mafia is if it’s not mission because it’s basically mathematically impossible for it to be anyone else.

So, there is no real risk of a loss, it’s just I’d rather not have my gun “magically become defective” and blowup in my face when I shoot Orca.

I’m just drawing inspiration from Rick. He really inspired me last game with his strategy of “I don’t care, I just want him dead.”  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I can tell you with like 98% certainty who the last Mafia is if it’s not mission because it’s basically mathematically impossible for it to be anyone else.

So, there is no real risk of a loss, it’s just I’d rather not have my gun “magically become defective” and blowup in my face when I shoot Orca.

I’m just drawing inspiration from Rick. He really inspired me last game with his strategy of “I don’t care, I just want him dead.”  

I don't know that the gun would even count if we have already lynched the last scum.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Say im not a gimmick.

Dome, anyone whoever dared, or dares to, slander you as a gimmick, or a substantially similar variant — or even merely stood by in silence as such unfounded accusations were levied — should be censured and summarily executed for their willfully malicious disregard for the truth.

Just now, SwAg said:

Dome, anyone whoever dared, or dares to, slander you as a gimmick, or a substantially similar variant — or even merely stood by in silence as such unfounded accusations were levied — should be censured and summarily executed for their willfully malicious disregard for the truth.

Say. I'm. Not. A. Gimmick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg I say go for it. I’m also giving a gun to counselor tonight. I could have literally given to the same person, but where is the fun in that? I’m turning him loose 26 hours from now.

I don't know if that's what you should do with it, with all due respect to the fountain of wisdom of emotional stability that is counselor. 

• Like 1