The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don't know if that's what you should do with it, with all due respect to the fountain of wisdom of emotional stability that is counselor. 

Look here. I’ve had a lot of issues going on lately. I’m finally getting back on my feet in my life where I have true happiness. Don’t judge me off the fall please. Applaud me on the rise. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Look here. I’ve had a lot of issues going on lately. I’m finally getting back on my feet in my life where I have true happiness. Don’t judge me off the fall please. Applaud me on the rise. 

I was just teasing you. I like the unpredictability you bring.

But that doesn't mean I would give you a gun, just to be clear.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don't know if that's what you should do with it, with all due respect to the fountain of wisdom of emotional stability that is counselor. 

I went all on him on a meta read day 1 and helped mold him into the mvp you see before you today. If the game isn’t over by tomorrow night he will win it for us...or maybe kill orca, but still!

Just now, SwAg said:

Look here, you little *****.  I will put my thumb through your god damn eye as I smash your brains out with a hammer.

I've literally already survived a hammer blow to the back of the head as well as absorbed the impact of a 55mph head-on with the crown of my head.

Try me *****.