The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

I feel much better about lynching KOTN than squire.... squire is off, sure, but I think KOTN is more likely to be scum regardless of Squires flip, I'd hate to lynch squire just to have him flip town and make everyone forget what KOTN did.

If squire is town, KOTN could still be scum who was just trying to stir up some convo and look like he was doing his due diligence on a town lynch.

If squire is scum, KOTN most certainly is too. 

Lower risk, same reward if we lynch KOTN instead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dome said:

You did not find the 2 polar opposite comments from Counselor and Dome on the posters during that stretch of time to be interesting?  Counselor says that the active posters are scum (orca, Dome, matts, malf, slappys friend).  You call out counselor for the comment.

Malf later states that those that were posting were civ and scum was hiding.  

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I voted him earlier and he ignored it. Never has Squire when he is town done this to me. He is scum. Lock it in.

Never is a pretty strong word to you.  If you are locking your read on me as scum, it will mark another time when your reads are straight trash.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You did not find the 2 polar opposite comments from Counselor and Dome on the posters during that stretch of time to be interesting?

Polar opposites happen all the time. 

"I think ----- is scum because -----."

"Really? I think that's his civ tell."

So it wasn't that interesting to me.

Counselor says that the active posters are scum (orca, Dome, matts, malf, slappys friend).  You call out counselor for the comment.

Malf later states that those that were posting were civ and scum was hiding.  

Why was it interesting to you? What about two people disagreeing on their reads was more interesting in this particular instance?

4 hours ago, Dome said:

That’s all?

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Is he scum?

Apparently we read different threads

Seems like you are looking for a reason to do so.  You trying to appear something you are not?

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Squire also ignored my when I questioned the things that stood out to him... just kept on trucking, like enough scum hunting could make me forget

see squire? you posted after my question, so the event you claim to have been at doesn't matter at all. It's a moot point.

What was this event anyways? The Scummy Awards? Super Scum Swingers Club? Night Hitters Anonymous? HMMMMMM?

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Polar opposites happen all the time. 

"I think ----- is scum because -----."

"Really? I think that's his civ tell."

So it wasn't that interesting to me.

Why was it interesting to you? What about two people disagreeing on their reads was more interesting in this particular instance?

It was the general blanket statements made by 2 people that lumped the majority as scum or civ.   Stark contrasts on a large group in a seemingly sweeping statement.  I did not read either statement as disagreeing on a specific poster/player, but the group of posters

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It was the general blanket statements made by 2 people that lumped the majority as scum or civ.   Stark contrasts on a large group in a seemingly sweeping statement.  I did not read either statement as disagreeing on a specific poster/player, but the group of posters

I just fail to see what's so interesting about that, and this is me giving full benefit of the doubt that both players weren't just saying **** to say ****.

TBH it felt like malf was intentionally saying the opposite of counselor just to say the opposite of counselor, but that's just how I read it.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Should we check the time stamps here?   I made a post and then went out.  I did not see your tag and question until I got home.  

Uh... wut?

I just posted the timestamps, it's clear that my summary of the events is accurate. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I just fail to see what's so interesting about that, and this is me giving full benefit of the doubt that both players weren't just saying **** to say ****.

TBH it felt like malf was intentionally saying the opposite of counselor just to say the opposite of counselor, but that's just how I read it.

That is a fair take.  You thought enough about it to question counselor on his statement at the time, so why the change in stance on it now?

21 hours ago, Dome said:

I have a feeling you said this because you're scum and you're uncomfortable with all the side banter you've involved yourself in without scum hunting and you wanted to get ahead of it when swag shows up.