The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, squire12 said:

Should I look at the player list from a different starting pojnt?

I guess I’m just not sure what the list Hs to do with anything is my point...unless you always go inactive day 1, which isn’t usually the case for you. The rationale doesn’t really fit here IMO.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I guess I’m just not sure what the list Hs to do with anything is my point...unless you always go inactive day 1, which isn’t usually the case for you. The rationale doesn’t really fit here IMO.

I am as active as my time allows .  Reading more into it than that is lazy from my view.  

Not much more I can do than be honest when questions are posed to me.  Players will need to make their assessment based on that.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Narrowed down to seafood,  peanuts or tree nuts, tomatoes or capers.  Those are the more unique thing I ate at the start of symptoms. 

My sisters both have celiac disease. You have to do Whole 30 with a food journal?

Just now, MWil23 said:

My sisters both have celiac disease. You have to do Whole 30 with a food journal?

Just came on monday/Tuesday.  Odd thing is the nuts and seafood is not a rare item for me to eat.

Just limits menu options in a noticeable way which sucks

Just now, squire12 said:

Just came on monday/Tuesday.  Odd thing is the nuts and seafood is not a rare item for me to eat.

Just limits menu options in a noticeable way which sucks

In all seriousness man that sucks and I hope you’re able to get it figured out ASAP.

Maybe I’m a sucker but I believe him. Plus I like and respect squires game.

KOTN is my best read and will ghost eventually anyway.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness man that sucks and I hope you’re able to get it figured out ASAP.

Maybe I’m a sucker but I believe him. Plus I like and respect squires game.

KOTN is my best read and will ghost eventually anyway.

I don’t think you’re a sucker, plus the testy behavior started pre this game anyway