The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I had not eaten Capers in a couple months.  Everything else is a pretty regular food type to eat.

The hard part too is if you ate at any restaurants there’s no way of knowing exactly what spices etc etc. it could actually still be something outside of the scope of what you’re thinking cause you didn’t realize they used it 

Just now, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness man that sucks and I hope you’re able to get it figured out ASAP.

Maybe I’m a sucker but I believe him. Plus I like and respect squires game.

KOTN is my best read and will ghost eventually anyway.

I would not mess with this as a ploy.  I can post some pics of the hives that were on my torso if you want.  Looked like  had some nasty skin disease going on.

Prednisone is pretty nice to make you feel better, but it affects a bunch of other things as well.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The hard part too is if you ate at any restaurants there’s no way of knowing exactly what spices etc etc. it could actually still be something outside of the scope of what you’re thinking cause you didn’t realize they used it 

The thanksgiving weekend was as you can image a bit off schedule for food.  But the MD a say it would really be 24 hours for the reaction my body had.  So that narrows it to the items I ate on sunday.

No GI issues, so the gluten issue is much less likely per what I was told.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would not mess with this as a ploy. 

This is exactly why I believe you. 

TBH one of the many reasons I respect you and your game. I don’t believe in having to use IRL ploys to win, and I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but I feel we see eye to eye here.

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

D1 VC: N1 tonight at 10 pm eastern

2 naz- malf, dome
1 daboyle - slappy
1 kotn - counselor
1 swag - ns922
1 slappy - daboyle
1 no lynch - josh
1 ns - matts
1 mistletoe - racks,
1 orca - swag
1 matts - wolfe 
1 mwil - orca 
1 racks - squire 
1 squire - mwil

lol

Just now, MWil23 said:

This is exactly why I believe you. 

TBH one of the many reasons I respect you and your game. I don’t believe in having to use IRL ploys to win, and I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but I feel we see eye to eye here.

As much as some think I will make up reasons to not be around at times that might coincide when I have been scum in some games.....I have never lied about having an activity or schedule that was not real.

I will be leaving in the next 30 knits to go to NCAA women's VB game with my family.   I should be back near the deadline unless the game goes 5 sets.  Wisconsin vs UCLA.  An opportunity for my daughter to see young women as great role models for her to aspire to be and do whatever she wants to pursue.

• Like 1

Getting back to the top to bottom list.

Orca has been pretty sparse thus far.  Bunch of discussion about uncle kracker and eye bleach is about the full extent.

Bcb with his standard looking for a recap, but nothing  more beyond that.

As is standard, misdion/tlo are unaccounted for.