TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This coach annoys the hell out of me. He didnt even let my son throw one time. Little dude was crushing it with his passes last week. Got 0 opportunities this week. 

Why bring up the passing QB if you are going to run it the whole time?

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To disappoint my son and his entire family that showed up to see him play. 

He literally handed the ball off on every single play. 

at some point if/when you feel comfortable, you should have a polite conversation with the coach. Though I have found many are hard to approach. Sometimes bringing up a Non football conversation (like the weather or travel directions etc) can start the conversation rolling. break the ice and go from there.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

@Matts4313 you ever been to Docs motorworks bar and grill on 38th?

I'm stuck at this hospital with my Dad(I'm his care giver) but he just went into the O.R. and that's the closest bar I see

Yeah, its your typical bar. Foods alright and it has beer... So pretty much everything a man needs. Happy hour should be kicking up soon also.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, its your typical bar. Foods alright and it has beer... So pretty much everything a man needs. Happy hour should be kicking up soon also.

I had nachos with goat cheese.

I mean, cheese is cheese amiright

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Was it good?

It was alright. I didn't like the bartender. Some guys like sass from a female bartender, but it always rubs me the wrong way. 

Food was tasty. I had 3 blue moons and walked back over

Went to Docs again today. Bartender was better, she was sweet instead of sour. Crispy tacos were $1, so I got 4 of them. 2 beef 2 chicken. Ordered Queso and it came with a huge basket of chips. Plus salsa. Blue moons again to take edge off 

Archived