TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

It's annoying. Guess you don't know how to fix it either.

Sometimes it just starts working like normal. Haven't had any issues lately but I'm pretty sure I posted about it a few pages back, and no one had a real answer.

4 hours ago, acowboys62 said:
17 hours ago, D82 said:

Looks like I'll be starting to offer dog training classes at the end of the month. Here's hoping this takes off. 

Yo yo yo, tell me more? Just obedience training or you offering some more advanced stuff as well?

Also interested. Will you be putting stuff up online? Like videos of what you are doing? Or just tips and tricks?

21 hours ago, D82 said:

I’m looking at offering obedience, CGC, TC, and some more advanced classes once things get running. 

Might post videos online as things progress.

Videos! Videos! Videos! Been enjoying training my lab.  One of the many reasons I don't come around much.  I still lurk but don't post.  Plus the Cowboys blow :) 

16 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Videos! Videos! Videos! Been enjoying training my lab.  One of the many reasons I don't come around much.  I still lurk but don't post.  Plus the Cowboys blow :) 

Lol sadly...

And yeah, probably start up an Instagram acct to share videos...wouldn't be a bad idea.

55 minutes ago, D82 said:

People who don't tip suck.

I am 33 and I still get confused when and where its appropriate. I tried to tip the dude who brought my washer and dryer he said no. I didnt tip on a pick up order of food and was called cheap. 

Its confusing. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am 33 and I still get confused when and where its appropriate. I tried to tip the dude who brought my washer and dryer he said no. I didnt tip on a pick up order of food and was called cheap. 

Its confusing. 

Delivery (food) drivers, hair stylist, pet groomer, waiter/waitress, bartender....tip. I think that about covers everyone.

Just now, D82 said:

Delivery (food) drivers, hair stylist, pet groomer, waiter/waitress, bartender....tip. I think that about covers everyone.

You are forgetting pretty much anyone that has to do with your vacay (hotel, valet, etc). But then again, its not clear cut. I stayed at an all inclusive resort and they werent allowed tips. Even the bar staff.

Archived