TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

38 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Did you have a seizure? 

No, thankfully. Just the hallucinations and tremors. Kinda went into a full blown panic attack and washed my sheets, took a shower, changed clothes...yeah, it was bad. Don't ever want to go through that again.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Really? You want Mayweather to win? Why? 

I hate Mayweather, but McGregor's cockiness doesn't fly. Given Mayweather's past, maybe they hit each other at same time and permanently damage each other and retire for good.

17 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I hate Mayweather, but McGregor's cockiness doesn't fly. Given Mayweather's past, maybe they hit each other at same time and permanently damage each other and retire for good.

Mayweather is def already permanently damaged. The dude is illiterate. 

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I just want a damn good fight for once. Still feel burned by Mayweather in the boring run-hit and run fight in the "fight of the century" with Manny Pacquiao

Agreed, and I thought Manny won that. I get he technically lost, but Mayweather looked like a chicken the entire fight.

Well I took good advantage of this down time when I could neither watch the Cowboys or Boxing. I pulled the #s of two above average 26 year olds, am mid chat with a very good looking 29 year old and a decent 28 year old. This whole single thing is easier than I thought.

Ive realized I am no where near ready to actually meet/date any of these girls. But flirting is harmless and I still have loads of game. I might edit out all the personal stuff and upload one of these from just now. 

I just trolled the crap out of the boxing forum. I was just winging it at first, but then they started twisting my stupid argument so I had to defend my baseless accusations, haha. Although I did box, I mostly just hate Mayweather and didnt wanted to mess with his litte fans. good times.

Couple thoughts:

1) Boxing falls into the same category as wrestling for me.

2 ) Thinking I might be getting a promotion.

3) Might be time to find a new doctor...or just not go back until my regular doc comes back.

4) Really wish I could afford Lasik 

Archived