TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

Apparently he had 23 guns in the room.  I stayed in a hotel these past 3 days.  Not once were my bags ever checked. I only brought clothes and booze but I could have had 23 guns I guess.  No one would have stopped me. I checked in then returned to the car and started getting my travel bags out.  I had to carry my wife's bags too so it looked like I had way more stuff than I needed. No one stopped me.

For fancy hotels like the one I was at and the one the gunman stayed, the staff seems to go out of their way to make the guests happy.  It would be a big change to start treating guests to an airport like security.  But something has to be done. 

I will also say that the gunman makes me literally sick. I am glad he is dead but I want fight him.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dear lord, the Cowboys OL is giving up 9 more pressures per a game this year compared to last. Thats awful. 

:o 2 things.

1 - WOW, didn't know it was that bad, but then again Dak has been under far more pressure his year, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

2- Less running game, plus more pressure = some bad throws from Dak.

Don't know what to say about the O-line, but better success, pass or run on first down seems to have a domino affect on the entire offense.

Just my personal opinion. But I think Lawrence contract will all depend on the sacks he produces. Honestly if he get anywhere between 10 to 14 sacks. I think the Cowboys allow him to hit the open market considering they will want to resign sure things with our very expensive OL contracts coming up eventually. H/e if its anything over, I think they will make something happen to keep him.

Ok I just want to announce, that for time in years, I am in LOVE again. This time NOT with a woman ...waits for it .... BUT with Seattle ! NOT the team, but the city. First time visitor. The City is beautiful, but a short drive and I am in "God's" country. If you like Big trees, mountains, all kind of water, that is. As a Florida resident, but initially from NY, I am missing the cool autumn days. I am feeling so refreshed. I want to buy a RV and live off the land (well not really off the land) .. 

Anyhow If Dallas can just win today and complete this feeling....:)

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok I just want to announce, that for time in years, I am in LOVE again. This time NOT with a woman ...waits for it .... BUT with Seattle ! NOT the team, but the city. First time visitor. The City is beautiful, but a short drive and I am in "God's" country. If you like Big trees, mountains, all kind of water, that is. As a Florida resident, but initially from NY, I am missing the cool autumn days. I am feeling so refreshed. I want to buy a RV and live off the land (well not really off the land) .. 

Anyhow If Dallas can just win today and complete this feeling....:)

Best friend graduated from WSU and lived in Seattle for years and you're spot on. Wonderful place and state. More sunshine and it would be just about perfect. 

You ever have that day where you just love being yourself? That was me today. Cowboys lost and I hate that. But I had.... umm.. a lot of attention from the opposite sex today. It was glorious. MY ego needs to be popped, head getting to big.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Details?

3 different women tried to sleep with me today. One being the ex, which i Gloriously told her to get the F outta my home. It was just a good day for Matts. But obvi not a regular occurrence tho. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

3 different women tried to sleep with me today. One being the ex, which i Gloriously told her to get the F outta my home. It was just a good day for Matts. But obvi not a regular occurrence tho. 

3 in one day ???? Dang at least someone on here is having fun. so was it choice A, B or C :)

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

3 in one day ???? Dang at least someone on here is having fun. so was it choice A, B or C :)

Yup, my life has taken a total turn for the weird. But apparently I have some value on the market, because women.... easily available. ahhah

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

It's funny that you say this... as I lay in bed.... in my hotel room.... all.. by... myself.... Dang, now I am really depressed :(

Bro, just put yourself out there. Its a risk, but there is no reward without it. 

Archived