TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, DaBoys said:

Been an Astros fan ever since. Also helped that I had one of my little league teams named the Astros. Amazingly enough, the only pro baseball game I've ever been to was a Texas Rangers game. But it didn't do it for me. I'm an Astro. 

Yep, pretty much the same, but I screwed up my shoulder and had to give it up. Couldn't hit for power anymore and couldn't throw from home to 2nd without it bouncing anymore.  No bueno.

K...so need some input from more hetero dudes...would you ever send a non-hetero guy that you knew liked you pics of you shirtless, smiling or any other kind of expression that may hint at you being interested them too in "that" way", or make flirty comments to via Snapchat? 

20 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

K...so need some input from more hetero dudes...would you ever send a non-hetero guy that you knew liked you pics of you shirtless, smiling or any other kind of expression that may hint at you being interested them too in "that" way", or make flirty comments to via Snapchat? 

Nope. 

But the metro-hetro thing is now a thing. And you might be dealing with someone that just wants attention. So I can only speak from myself when I say that would be a big fat nope. 

29 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

How close are you with him? If close - sure, why the hell not?

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

How close are you with him? If close - sure, why the hell not?

He's in Canada...but will be closer around Christmas time. We're supposed to meet up. So, guess I'll find out.

8 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

He's in Canada...but will be closer around Christmas time. We're supposed to meet up. So, guess I'll find out.

Sorry i didn't mean distance wise, I should have been clearer. My point is comfort level.

The closer I am with someone the more likely I am to joke around in ways that I wouldn't with a stranger. Orientation would be irrelevant. That tends to be the sentiment with the younger generation. You treat your buddy as your buddy, not walk on eggshells.

Archived