TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So where are we going to talk about the fact that Tank said "effe the refs" in an interview? Because thats kinda newsworthy.

Yea, I posted about this somewhere around here on Sunday after hearing the interview on the radio. I think it's great. We fans should pay his fine (just kidding). However, I'm glad he did.

It really is frustrating and very odd. How can we go....what....something like 36/40 quarters without a pass rushing holding penalty (we had a run holding penalty Sunday).

I mean WTH are the odds.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So where are we going to talk about the fact that Tank said "effe the refs" in an interview? Because thats kinda newsworthy.

Good for him. Been waiting for someone to say something on this. Dallas is getting the shaft. No two ways about it. 

Whelp my Christmas presents for my family are just about ready. Gonna be Friday morning and we have top of the line seats to go see The Last Jedi, had these reserved for awhile now and for 28 people I am not to classy to say it ran me a little over 650 dollars. :D

8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Whelp my Christmas presents for my family are just about ready. Gonna be Friday morning and we have top of the line seats to go see The Last Jedi, had these reserved for awhile now and for 28 people I am not to classy to say it ran me a little over 650 dollars. :D

28 people in your family????  WTH...

I'd be going into severe depression withdrawals during the holidays.

O.o is your last name Hatfield or McCoy :P

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

You keep saying that but never really tell us anything. Not even cryptically. ¬¬

oops.

So I met maybe the hottest chick Ive ever seen, got her number and proceeded to send her a photo meant for someone else. immediately destroying all chances with her. I also, over the last few days, went on a date with a girl way to young for me (set up by friend). She was 23. I also lost an epic gif battle against my ex. So yeah, its been busy. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

oops.

So I met maybe the hottest chick Ive ever seen, got her number and proceeded to send her a photo meant for someone else. immediately destroying all chances with her. I also, over the last few days, went on a date with a girl way to young for me (set up by friend). She was 23. I also lost an epic gif battle against my ex. So yeah, its been busy. 

I thought I noticed Trojan's stock go up the last couple of weeks.... @Matts4313 latest exploits explain why.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

oops.

Okay folks. Time to take bets. What Photo do you think Marcus sent.

My guess, a picture of his toe that has a massive gash on it.

Archived