TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

On 1/4/2018 at 4:20 PM, Desperado82 said:

Went to the range today, fired a Glock 20. Really like it...has me debating between it and the 19 now. 

I really enjoy my 19. Nice to carry on daily basis. However I spent a lot of time lately shooting my 1911. First Colt I ever bought and the hype definitely measures up. Beautiful gun with a nice crisp trigger. Absolutely love it and definitely got a bargain on it

3 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Yeah, my life is too boring to write about in here though, so I don't have much to contribute.

Mine's not much better. Though I've cut back on alcohol...so maybe that has something to do with it...

15 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Mine's not much better. Though I've cut back on alcohol...so maybe that has something to do with it...

Currently off for the winter for work so I’m relying on home projects and cases of miller lite to get through most days lol

2 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Currently off for the winter for work so I’m relying on home projects and cases of miller lite to get through most days lol

I've been stuck in the house the last few days...waiting on my drug test to come back so I can start my new job. Been bored outta my mind, a couple cold ones right about now would help.

Ok one week into my New Year's resolution. a Diet of-course. I am only about 20 pounds overweight, but mostly a pot belly like fat.

Basically eating meats and Veggies. NO Bread, Potato, Pasta etc... Completely cut out sugary drinks and other sugary delights. Eating small portions. Can't/shouldn't even drink a freakin beer. I have a wager against another "fatty". Who will improve the most by April.

Overall, I am doing fine and have some momentum and some surprisingly decent energy. BUT DAMN, only one week down and eleven to go. Don't know how I am going to do this. If history is any indication, I will F*ck up by week 2. But the only difference is I hate this guy and have a first time wager. So we will see.

Doesn't help having Dallas suck. It would usually lead me to having some cold ones.

Freakin Dallas, Even in the offseason, they are killing me.

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok one week into my New Year's resolution. a Diet of-course. I am only about 20 pounds overweight, but mostly a pot belly like fat.

Basically eating meats and Veggies. NO Bread, Potato, Pasta etc... Completely cut out sugary drinks and other sugary delights. Eating small portions. Can't/shouldn't even drink a freakin beer. I have a wager against another "fatty". Who will improve the most by April.

Overall, I am doing fine and have some momentum and some surprisingly decent energy. BUT DAMN, only one week down and eleven to go. Don't know how I am going to do this. If history is any indication, I will F*ck up by week 2. But the only difference is I hate this guy and have a first time wager. So we will see.

Doesn't help having Dallas suck. It would usually lead me to having some cold ones.

Freakin Dallas, Even in the offseason, they are killing me.

I was doing pretty well with my diet and exercise plan until the holidays rolled around, starting with Thanksgiving. Need to start that back up before all of my previous hard work goes down the toilet.

Yeah...the holidays didn't help mine either. Tough to resist all of that good cookin' xD

I'm at about 215...want to try and get down to 160/170 and add some muscle tone by this summer. With the fibromyalgia, doctor's keep telling me losing the extra weight would help out.

Jared - aren't you like...6'3"? Where are you at as far as weight loss?

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Yeah...the holidays didn't help mine either. Tough to resist all of that good cookin' xD

I'm at about 215...want to try and get down to 160/170 and add some muscle tone by this summer. With the fibromyalgia, doctor's keep telling me losing the extra weight would help out.

Jared - aren't you like...6'3"? Where are you at as far as weight loss?

Down to 160??? What are you anorexic?

Archived