TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 hour ago, romo2bryant said:

anyone have any sports collections? Card's, autographs etc?

I have a jersey collection pushing about 200... and i'm only 22. feel like this may grow to a 1000 before I die.

I do, not as extensive as yours though, but I hope to get there one day

I have a jersey collection pushing about 200... and i'm only 22. feel like this may grow to a 1000 before I die.

Jesus. I have about a Dozen. But I only like the authentic ones.

Eventually I want one from every sports team (a favorite player).

bro, how do you even afford that? im over here struggling to eat and you're bathing in jerseys. 

11 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 10k baseball cards. I collect on and off now. Few autographed baseballs. My pride and joy though is an autographed plaque of Landry and Staubach. 

On 8/16/2017 at 1:26 PM, ianlewis16 said:

bro, how do you even afford that? im over here struggling to eat and you're bathing in jerseys. 

honestly, I'm 22. Go to school, have a good job and did decently to pretty well in stocks with my inheritance. My only bill is a phone bill so I spend my spending cash on well... Jerseys and golf. basically started because every christmas or birthday I'd ask for a jersey, then started buying them all.

for my favourite players I basically have every Jersey. I have every T.O jersey he ever wore in the NFL.

5 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

I didn't ask for your input. 

If you want to go to Dallas, I can probably throw down for the Cowboys game. It appears this TDay the kids will be with the X, so I aint got ish to do. 

11 minutes ago, romo2bryant said:

honestly, I'm 22. Go to school, have a good job and did decently to pretty well in stocks with my inheritance. My only bill is a phone bill so I spend my spending cash on well... Jerseys and golf. basically started because every christmas or birthday I'd ask for a jersey, then started buying them all.

for my favourite players I basically have every Jersey. I have every T.O jersey he ever wore in the NFL.

That's pretty sweet. I did the same thing until I moved out and got my own place. I'm 24, so I know the feeling of only paying a phone bill. Not the case for me anymore, so I don't get memorabilia as often as I used to. My most recent jersey addition though was Bob Lilly, and I got it for like $30. Has a COA and got it from a reputable site, so I was pretty happy with that. The most expensive part is framing...

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you want to go to Dallas, I can probably throw down for the Cowboys game. It appears this TDay the kids will be with the X, so I aint got ish to do. 

I'm seeing a friend in Dallas for a bit, but i also have a friend in Georgetown I wanted to stop in and see. That anywhere near you? 

Archived