Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This is the conundrum. We lynch kotn and he is janitored. Then what? 

That's why I don't understand what Dome is doing at THIS point in the game. I entertained it the first 2-3 days, but this inherently Anti-Town behavior in light of what HE KNOWS in regards to the flip/lack of a flip is inherently detrimental to Town as a whole and only scum gains the advantage. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the death(s) last night flip back either (with Counselor) and Pickle is a giant unknown...but if he flips Town, then Rack is the clear scum candidate today.

I personally don't buy his "oopsie daisy" routine and subsequent "derp I suck derp derp" routine. Throw in the fact that the guy spent essentially 20 days in scum chat with me in the last 2 months and says I'm scum? I don't buy it at all.

Notice how no one has CC'd KOTN?

SwAg

6 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Im almost certain swag is the janitor if we can weed him out we can get results

This is such a confusing statement.  First of all, I'm Town and took MWil's role.  Second, where are you getting a near certainty that I would be a Janitor based on your claimed role? lmao

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's why I don't understand what Dome is doing at THIS point in the game. I entertained it the first 2-3 days, but this inherently Anti-Town behavior in light of what HE KNOWS in regards to the flip/lack of a flip is inherently detrimental to Town as a whole and only scum gains the advantage. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the death(s) last night flip back either (with Counselor) and Pickle is a giant unknown...but if he flips Town, then Rack is the clear scum candidate today.

I personally don't buy his "oopsie daisy" routine and subsequent "derp I suck derp derp" routine. Throw in the fact that the guy spent essentially 20 days in scum chat with me in the last 2 months and says I'm scum? I don't buy it at all.

SwAg

I don't think you understand how this works.

Notice how no one has verified KOTN, and he has at least one countervailing claim against him, and no verifiable results?  But hey, no one counter claimed Bus Driver.  Open-shut.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Per dome, there will be no flip

Yes, that's what I said...meaning:

1. The only thing the flip (that we won't have) does for me is implicate or clear Rack

2. "How are we going to know the flip" meaning in that we won't know (I was speaking purely rhetorically, my apologies)

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg

Technically, racks claim contradicts KOTN. 

which is why I wanted to talk about it. I’m pretty positive swag is so far up domes ***, he may actually be speaking for him at this point. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Please enlighten me Magistrate of Manipulation

Just now, SwAg said:

Notice how no one has verified KOTN,

Let's ask Llama or gopher

Just now, SwAg said:

and he has at least one countervailing claim against him, and no verifiable results?  But hey, no one counter claimed Bus Driver.  Open-shut.

And, do tell, who has that countervailing claim against him?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Notice how no one has verified KOTN, and he has at least one countervailing claim against him, and no verifiable results?  But hey, no one counter claimed Bus Driver.  Open-shut.

But the only verification of racks is that pickle was blocked n1. We can’t verify if it was a jail. 

neither claim has been substantiated by anything. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Please enlighten me Magistrate of Manipulation

Let's ask Llama or gopher

And, do tell, who has that countervailing claim against him?

We've already addressed all of this.  If you're going to refuse to read, then I'm not going to re-explain for you.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, that's what I said...meaning:

1. The only thing the flip (that we won't have) does for me is implicate or clear Rack

2. "How are we going to know the flip" meaning in that we won't know (I was speaking purely rhetorically, my apologies)

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Technically, racks claim contradicts KOTN. 

This is what I meant/said above

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

which is why I wanted to talk about it. I’m pretty positive swag is so far up domes ***, he may actually be speaking for him at this point. 

What role would that be/how would that even work? I've never seen that in a mafia game. 

• Like 1