Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol and both you and orca are now happy malf voted Swag. Except you voted me. 

do me a favor play that **** with the others dont try and change my narative i dont play that ****. i voted you becouse youve had a hard on for me since first post, i voted you becouse i wanted you to lynch not becouse i thought you were scum ><

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Do you recall where I voted that night? 

p.s. it was you. If people had started listening to me sooner in this game we would have been in a better spot. Dome was never gonna stop pardoning the scum. Swag kissed up to him so hard so dome would know mafia was on his side. 

Lmao. If only they listened to Orca 1.0

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

do me a favor play that **** with the others dont try and change my narative i dont play that ****. i voted you becouse youve had a hard on for me since first post, i voted you becouse i wanted you to lynch not becouse i thought you were scum ><

It is going to be a fun ride with you playing these games if this is how you will view it when other players call you scum.  This certainly will not be the last time that someone calls you scum in one of these games

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is going to be a fun ride with you playing these games if this is how you will view it when other players call you scum.  This certainly will not be the last time that someone calls you scum in one of these games

its less being called scum squire its his and counselors reasoning,

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i guess i just havnt played enough games with you guys, i will cut my nose off to spit my face, touch has been bagging on me since day one 

Fair reason, but that will come back to bite you as well.  If you are RED, then you are doing well.  If you are Green, then you need to play for the alignment above your personal feelings about specific players.