Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Quit pandering with likes. You are scum

Nope, I’m showing good faith to a neutral other. I have nothing to offer him to side with us outside of something like that. 

kinda funny that you actually try to say I’m scum AFTER I point out that you were trying to connect me to Swag. Before that, you said if I agreed to something I didn’t do, you would vote Swag. 

. Its Night Action is simply its factional kill (like a Serial Killer); however, if for some reason the Inquisitor's victim survives the kill, the victim will instead have its alignment changed to match that of the Inquisitor. In this sense, it is a Serial Killer that has a chance to pick up allies.

The existence of an Inquisitor usually suggests that there are multiple protective abilities in play during the game so as to allow the possibility of recruitments.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Nope, I’m showing good faith to a neutral other. I have nothing to offer him to side with us outside of something like that. 

kinda funny that you actually try to say I’m scum AFTER I point out that you were trying to connect me to Swag. Before that, you said if I agreed to something I didn’t do, you would vote Swag. 

I never tried that dumbass...I wanted you too admit to helping lynch Pickle which ended up saving Swag...wtf is wrong with you

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

. Its Night Action is simply its factional kill (like a Serial Killer); however, if for some reason the Inquisitor's victim survives the kill, the victim will instead have its alignment changed to match that of the Inquisitor. In this sense, it is a Serial Killer that has a chance to pick up allies.

The existence of an Inquisitor usually suggests that there are multiple protective abilities in play during the game so as to allow the possibility of recruitments.

100% spot on.  Which is why the only time I've done anything is last night with nacho.  My wc is only to survive atm and I'm afraid if I recruit it'll change