Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Dude, he literally said he asked the host why. That's why he didn't ask the player. You're just orca-tunneling.

He’s suggesting that was what prompted him to go ask. 

apparently, his role only said mafia. Now he has a person asking him does it say mafia or scum specifically. If you are town, new or not, would that not make you wonder about that person? Why are they asking? Is there a reason theyre asking? 

now, I remember being new too and that right there would have been a GIANT red flag to me. Maybe I’m different than most in here or we’re both different than most, but I’m asking that person. 

he doesn’t. He drops it completely outside of later on saying “it just says mafia” 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say it’s the entire reason. It’s petty and cheap and was used against one josh last game. Yes, I’m petty for using it this game. I’m ok with that. 

So someone uses it against your teammate last game, and you decide to continue the process by using it the very next game?  

I think using onlime status to figure out who is avoiding the thread is meh, but not the worst

ive seen people (scum) using online status to try to figure out who is sending in night moves

That **** is whack 

Edited by Dome