Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, SwAg said:

You said you cannot be a princess just because she's a queen.

What if she cross-married into another monarchy.  You don't know her whole story, which is why we're getting Frozen 3 at some point.

She would still be a Queen. If she married down, her husband would simply move up. 

plus, she’s totally lesbian anyway

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you take issue with it, but you don’t? 

Do you really not understand what I take issue with? I feel like this part of my argument hasn't been unclear.

Its not the "fake" claim, it's the absolutely nonsensical argument he started after I called him on the claim. As well as a long history of a lack of logic so profound he's generally considered vaguely non-town regardless of alignment. 

At this point I'm not even trying to lynch him, I'm just annoyed I've had to make such a scene to even remind people this is what's happened.

I've got a role that allows me to soap box... sooooooo

I think, at the very least, we should pretend to discuss the things I want to discuss. Because outside of you, I'm feeling largely ignored. I guess I'm calling it...

Mafia High Court.

Judge Dome will be assisted by bailiff Swag.

We could be in for a long one folks, please take your seats. 

@Matts4313 has been enjoying the dome show so far, don't want him to miss this.

Edited by Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

SwAg was caught in a lie on my lie detector last night. He got careless and HAS A CHAT.

He's also a cop/tracker/can skip night based upon thread claims.

He's MAFIA.

Plus Dome's used 2 pardons already. He says thry arent unlimited. Lets make him prove ot. Will he ssve Swag like he did Llama?

Just now, MWil23 said:

SwAg was caught in a lie on my lie detector last night. He got careless and HAS A CHAT.

He's MAFIA.

Yeahno, you don't have a lie detect, and I don't have a chat.  You're making it up, and it's a bit pitiful, especially as you ignored everything I've said in response to this nonsense since your initial panic post.

I mean, I never seriously claimed any of that, but if you want to lie about that to these fine people, I'm sure they can read.

I'm Town.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Do you really not understand what I take issue with? I feel like this part of my argument hasn't been unclear.

Its not the "fake" claim, it's the absolutely nonsensical argument he started after I called him on the claim. As well as a long history of a lack of logic so profound he's generally considered vaguely non-town regardless of alignment. 

At this point I'm not even trying to lynch him, I'm just annoyed I've had to make such a scene to even remind people this is what's happened.

I've got a role that allows me to soap box... sooooooo

I think, at the very least, we should pretend to discuss the things I want to discuss. Because outside of you, I'm feeling largely ignored. I guess I'm calling it...

Mafia High Court.

Judge Dome will be assisted by bailiff Swag.

We could be in for a long one folks, please take your seats. 

@Matts4313 has been enjoying the dome show so far, don't want him to miss this.

But you literally just said you take issue with it. 

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's MAFIA.

Plus Dome's used 2 pardons already. He says thry arent unlimited. Lets make him prove ot. Will he ssve Swag like he did Llama?

you guys are acting like swag isn't on my "do not lynch" list with matts.

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

Kind of  a Tom Hardy's Joker meets Sam Rockwell's Ace of Spades....

but really, I've kind of spelled it out. What part do you need me to explain better?

Example of one of the most recent issues I've had:

I asked pickle why he didn't hit me if he claimed he was going to multiple times.

Pickle (not denying that he claimed to hit me) asked me to provide two pieces of evidence of this.

I asked him, why two? I provided one time he hinted it, and rackcs provided the other time he claimed it.

Rather than come back around and address me, he wants to get hung up on the fact that I said he claimed it multiple times and he only claimed it one and a half times. He doesn't want to talk about the claim, just the numbers stuff that doesn't matter at all.

Then when I called him out for playing this game rather than just answering the question, he yelled and cursed at me.

All this after I said I would've pardoned him. Which is true. 

How is that supposed to make me feel, touch? How am I supposed to work with someone like that?

Just now, Dome said:

So everyone just air your grievances. Not against me of course, but anyone else is fair game...

The most important rule: Nothing you say in the Mafia High Court will be held against you outside this courtroom.

Sure:

Grievance #1: You are applying similar logic to PR as Touch did to Llama, not what he did/said but why

Grievance #2: SwAg was caught in my lie detector about chatty and he's scum

Grievance #3: Baker Mayfield is garbage and the Browns should draft Tua in the middle of the 1st Round in 2020