Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

@Nazgul @daboyle250 @Malfatron @squire12@bcb1213

I debated heavily how to use my role in this game. I went back and forth several times as to when I should use it first. Then part of the way through d1, I decided that I was gonna start poking around for reactions.

I didn’t actually expect to find anything but I came across llama chilling in thread but not commenting. I made a few comments vaguely surrounding this and even called him out directly for it. Dirty tactic? I’m ok with that as it was used against Josh in the previous game. 

once he popped in the thread and commented, he gave me a list that was completely manufactured. He chose to kill pickle (who wouldn’t choose to kill pickle?) he chose to marry racks (that’s his brother) and he chose to **** Matts. I didn’t feel like the list was genuine at all and jumped on it. Eventually, he obviously faked a claim about being an every other day calculator. At this point, A LOT of people commented about how the role was obviously faked. 

swag did not. In fact, Swag pushed back HARD on the llama lynch stating he felt I was scum. After a good number of people felt llama was lying, Swag even mentioned that he felt that way. Did he vote that way?  

d2 llama gets the most votes and is pardoned, again, by dome. Swag continues his “read” of me by voting ....... pickle. 

Swag buddies up hard to dome. He attached himself to domes hip and followed who dome wanted. I pushed back on this. I refused to play his game for a long time until it became apparent that wasn’t going to work. Then I tried to toy around with the idea to see if I could get him to loosen up and let us lynch llama. 

it didn’t work but I still continued to push against it. Swag continued to buddy up with dome. Swag will occasionally comment about how he still “felt” I was scum but never really pushed for it, instead he followed every word dome said.  Dome was scum that royally ****ed us in this game. 

swag will argue that he “pushed” counselor. That would by far be the weakest push ever seen from Swag. This was merely a fake read based on the fact that mwil and counselor sided with me d1 and defended me. Mwil was town, counselor was mafia. 

Something else to consider. Counselor was firmly against llama both d1 and d2. You know who else counselor listed as scum, repeatedly? Swag. There is a theory that I will get into here soon that IMO is interesting regarding the hit and flip of counselor. 

I would also ask you to look at the hits. It’s very obvious that Swag KNEW what mwil was. Instead of sitting on this information, he pokes at mwil and calls him princess. The princess role cancels a day period upon death. Who pushed mwil? Even after “stealing” his role and claiming it was a town role? Swag. 

Kotn came out after n3 claiming to be a bus driver and that he moved the hit from mwil to llama. We can’t verify this to be true and the second account looks horrible but IMO I think he was town. We KNOW that he wasn’t other and that two mafia were hit that night. If he was lying about his move, why not just come out and claim one of the hits? No, instead he came out and claimed something that could very easily be contradicted if he was lying. The ONLY thing that contradicted it was racks but there was confusion as to who his target was. I tried to talk through things and figure it out. Swag pushed KOTN. Outside of that, the only way KOTN was lying about that was if someone redirected his move. I have not seen anything to lead me to believe there is a redirector. If someone redirected kotn that night, they absolutely would have claimed it. 

why is that relevant? Because IF kotn was telling the truth that particular role could seriously mess with mafia. They would want him out very quickly and dome and Swag made that happen. 

at this point dome had pardoned llama twice, chose to kill pickle (over Swag) and chose to not pardon kotn. Again, dome was scum.

There was a number of individuals throughout this game that at one point or another believed me. Counselor, mwil, kotn, Josh, orca 1.0, pickle. ALL of them were either hit or pushed to a lynch by dome/Swag. 

do I think that was intentional? Absolutely I do. I’ve been against Swag since his fake push against my llama challenge. I even challenged Swag at one point but was modblocked due to an error. I think he knew this was coming eventually and worked towards eliminating the players that trusted me. 

swag is 100% scum. 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:14 AM, Counselor said:

Lmao Llama. You’re lying Swag

On 12/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, Counselor said:

Lmao. I was going to wait on this and see who else jumped on it with you but screw patience. I investigated Pickle last night. He is green. Oh Swag

On 12/16/2019 at 12:27 AM, Counselor said:

So we can lynch Swag because he is a liar or we can lynch pickle to prove he is a liar since some of you seem to be following him.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:32 AM, Counselor said:

Lmao. I’m going to bed. This is fun Swag. Everyone please look at this. Pickle is green. Swags a liar.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, Counselor said:

Well consider yourself surprised then. I told pickle before I would save him. I told y’all Orca Mwil and Pickle were my team. Swag clearly is on llamas team. So I will do whatever I can to protect my guys. This is the way I was determined to play this game. 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:24 AM, Counselor said:

They are scum. This should be a given. And whether I flip or they flip I’ll be vindicated either way. You can be skeptical. Llama lied about his move and Swag was willing to defend llama of all people to the death. Then Swag was pandering for votes on pickle Saying he would give out likes. Not sure I’ve ever seen a Swag that didn’t have his back up against a wall do this. As well as just trying to find anyone else to lynch beside Llama. I thought it was clear and obvious and that the rest of you were all smart enough to see this so I used my move on who I thought scum was trying to push. And behold he’s green. Green as the pickle he is. Now carry on with your skepticism and if you want to lynch me to prove it that’s fine by me. Dome do not pardon me if I am the lynch please. 

On 12/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, Counselor said:

Swag I’m going to work with you to speed this up. Who do you want lynched

On 12/16/2019 at 8:07 PM, Counselor said:

Lock Swag 

On 12/16/2019 at 8:11 PM, Counselor said:

I lock Swag because without Swag your team of Llama you and Slappy is pathetic and can’t win

On 12/16/2019 at 8:18 PM, Counselor said:

Swag teach them better!

On 12/16/2019 at 8:19 PM, Counselor said:

If Swag wins with Llama, Wolfe, and Slappy it will be the greatest scum win ever with an asterisk though because Dome saved that whole team.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:55 PM, Counselor said:

Swag is scum y’all 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:56 PM, Counselor said:

He replaced Slappy who was scum with you llama and swag before 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:00 PM, Counselor said:

If Orca doesn’t want revenge on Swag for that kill he is for sure scum

On 12/16/2019 at 10:26 PM, Counselor said:

So... Orca is scum with Swag now. Just so you all know

On 12/16/2019 at 11:18 PM, Counselor said:

I decide Swag

I think counselor was scum outside of the chat and was trying to set himself up as town.