Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

@squire12 I’m fine with being shamed for that move, I don’t mind. 

im mostly talking about how I walked you through my exact progression of it and it was still “I don’t believe you”. Even later in the game you referenced again how you didn’t believe it. 

did I just get lucky that mwil posted right before I asked him? Did I get lucky that malf responded to mwils question? Did I get lucky that mwil listed counselor in his men? 

or do you just think I can Make up a progression that quickly? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Plus I don’t remember seeing this high horse last game when Matts did it. 

I had no idea Matts did that last game until you said it was done to josh.

Did matts post multiple times that was part of his case against josh like you did this game?

Just now, squire12 said:
4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Plus I don’t remember seeing this high horse last game when Matts did it. 

I had no idea Matts did that last game until you said it was done to josh.

Did matts post multiple times that was part of his case against josh like you did this game?

Dont drag my name through the mud. I didnt use account activity last game. I was searching for a post and saw that Malf was in Josh's profile. All I did was point it out. 

Otherwise, I’m sure it would have been posted before. 

meanwhile, I come out on d1 and challenge a read I have and there’s a big response of “he did this knowing we wouldn’t vote him” 

#1 you can ask anybody and everybody I have ever been scum with. I would NEVER recommend making any kind of splash d1. Ever. 

#2 the last time I had this role, I was killed by a civ because he still doubted me. Swag can try to spin it differently all he wants. His point was that I was “mostly ignored”. My point was that a civ erroneously killed me that game. 

#3 IF I was going to come out with a move like that on d1, I am NOT going for a newer player. I would specifically target a malf, Swag, dome etc etc