Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@squire12 I’m fine with being shamed for that move, I don’t mind. 

im mostly talking about how I walked you through my exact progression of it and it was still “I don’t believe you”. Even later in the game you referenced again how you didn’t believe it. 

did I just get lucky that mwil posted right before I asked him? Did I get lucky that malf responded to mwils question? Did I get lucky that mwil listed counselor in his men? 

or do you just think I can Make up a progression that quickly? 

I did not trust your move and process on day 1.  After that, I was being petty and taking a principled stand on the tactics used.  

It is why I asked you what you interpretation was of my view on you.  You seemed to not fully grasp it then and still don't now.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro I even pm'd you to remind you. I know being town was a new experience, but put a "default" move in ASAP just incase life messes with you. 

I was already asleep at that point and I didn’t even know you could put in a default move.

Just now, Malfatron said:

meh, i go through ppls posts all the time

The fact that llama was lurking didnt bother me.  i often lurk as town. Llamas responses to my questioning did.

I lurk a lot also. Hell, I lurked the entire last ~5-6 hours of last game simply due to the fact that Swag once again had a hate boner for me and he has a stupid amount of thread capital. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I did not trust your move and process on day 1.  After that, I was being petty and taking a principled stand on the tactics used.  

It is why I asked you what you interpretation was of my view on you.  You seemed to not fully grasp it then and still don't now.

Cause I’m used to you doubting me no matter what lmao 

37 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Cause I’m used to you doubting me no matter what lmao 

Are you offended about that?  I am having a hard time understanding what you are wanting from me.   Some sort of unwavering unquestionable trust regardless of how the game is played out?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Are you offended about that?  I am having a hard time understanding what you are wanting from me.   Some sort of unwavering unquestionable trust regardless of how the game is played out?

Not at all, just feel like one of these days it’ll burn us. I think this game it worked out because IMO there shouldn’t have been any question I was town at the end. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not at all, just feel like one of these days it’ll burn us. I think this game it worked out because IMO there shouldn’t have been any question I was town at the end. 

I thought you were town for the majority of the game.  You probably will not believe that.

But in the end, you flipped Orange.....aka NOT TOWN

Just now, squire12 said:

I thought you were town for the majority of the game.  You probably will not believe that.

But in the end, you flipped Orange.....aka NOT TOWN

I somewhat do believe it because you didn’t ask too many more questions. I felt some doubt but not to the same extent as d1. 

I wasn’t actually orange. I was punished because of mwil. Mafia got a frame because of it and hit me. That’s why orca was so adamant I’d flip scum, even though I wasn’t. 

I somewhat do believe it because you didn’t ask too many more questions. I felt some doubt but not to the same extent as d1.

I had mostly moved on from the profiling issue I had.  That had happened to a teammate of mine in a game a good while back.  I was absolutely pissed that you decided to use it the very next game to make a case against someone after it had been done to a teammate of yours.  

I wasn’t actually orange. I was punished because of mwil. Mafia got a frame because of it and hit me. That’s why orca was so adamant I’d flip scum, even though I wasn’t. 

I have no idea what you are talking about here.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had mostly moved on from the profiling issue I had.  That had happened to a teammate of mine in a game a good while back.  I was absolutely pissed that you decided to use it the very next game to make a case against someone after it had been done to a teammate of yours.  

I have no idea what you are talking about here.  

Fair enough, I can accept that. 

I was not actually orange. I was green. I got punished because mwil posted a meme about me that day that “cleared” me. Mafia got a frame because of it. They hit me and framed me, I was never orange. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Fair enough, I can accept that. 

I was not actually orange. I was green. I got punished because mwil posted a meme about me that day that “cleared” me. Mafia got a frame because of it. They hit me and framed me, I was never orange. 

Oh.. did not know that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Touch

I ran this through my lie detector. You’re lying. We got him boys!