Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If I ever pull a move like that as scum d1, it’d be against someone worth it (no offense llama you’re just new) because I would be the lynch shortly thereafter. If I’m wrong, I’ll own up to it. 

So why not wait until more players have posted and answered your questions?   Slappy never answered.   Orca gave a much scummier answer IMO.  

You never tagged NS, Gopher, wolfeye, KOTN.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t go against Touch Day 1. Sorry Llama

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Then respectfully, understand I’m not going to get on them and have not nor will I for DAY 1 which is what you said. My beef is a GAME LONG benefit of the doubt. You’re putting words in my mouth and using this as a 1:1 correlation and it’s not.

How the hell am I putting words into your mouth......The quote above are your own words.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So why not wait until more players have posted and answered your questions?   Slappy never answered.   Orca gave a much scummier answer IMO.  

You never tagged NS, Gopher, wolfeye, KOTN.

(2nd time this has been answered) 

I hadn’t made it that far. I literally have walked you through this. 

I was poking everywhere looking for reactions. I lost track of where I left off based on everyone I first thought of. Then I went back to the list because I was going to start poking through more and I was trying to think of who all I had seen in thread. 

I couldn’t remember if I had seen him post so I went into his post history and noticed that. Looked a few other spots, noticed a couple more and then came back. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How the hell am I putting words into your mouth......The quote above are your own words.  

You said I get on them for not voting each other day 1. I said I have no issue with that, it’s every other day after that they don’t vote each other. That’s how.

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@MWil23 if I gave you a gun right now who would you shoot? 

#1 on player list

@Counselor who would you shoot if I gave you a gun? 

#3 on player list

@Dome same question but different. How mad would you be if I killed you right now? 

#2 on player list

@SwAg who would you shoot if I gave you a gun 

#13 on player list

Why the big skip from the top to #13?

Skipped....Gopher, KOTN, slappy

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlsCTGj6f0YndsT0Cfw8R

This was right around the time that I would go all in on trying to poke for reactions. He was the person that last posted. 

im between there malf responded to the question anyway otherwise he would have been the next. Counselor was mentioned in his meme, so I picked him. 

I felt like it was a good time to poke fun at dome. 

then the obligatory swag poke.