Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How would picking you get back at racks.....

It has nothing to with racks.  

27 minutes ago, Dome said:

Touch is scum and picked llama to get back at rackcs 

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But if so, why not take say, me out with this move.  Better results bc this is llama right now....

Picklie, you started your post with “but if so” when I said this had to do with rackcs 

you can’t just say it had nothing to do with rackcs as if that’s a continued thought from your last post on the subject.

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Proof?

Proof that it has nothing to do with racks....I got none.  

If it was to get back at racks then why not just do it silently at the beginning or right away if he cant do it via PM.  

I see no reason that this is a score to settle with racks.  If it is then why not just hit racks or hit llama.  Too much unwanted attention d1 imo. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Picklie, you started your post with “but if so” when I said this had to do with rackcs 

you can’t just say it had nothing to do with rackcs as if that’s a continued thought from your last post on the subject.

Huh...

"But if so" allows my sentence to refer back to your hypothetical and post a thought using that hypothetical as a preconceived notion. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Proof that it has nothing to do with racks....I got none.  

If it was to get back at racks then why not just do it silently at the beginning or right away if he cant do it via PM.  

I see no reason that this is a score to settle with racks.  If it is then why not just hit racks or hit llama.  Too much unwanted attention d1 imo. 

Good point pickle

it must be llama

llama today and if he’s town, lynch pickle 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Huh...

"But if so" allows my sentence to refer back to your hypothetical and post a thought using that hypothetical as a preconceived notion. 

Yeah, and you addressed it with two conflicting ideas. 

You weren’t proposing them as conflicting ideas tho, so I was just pointing that out. probably just a misunderstanding.

carry on