Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Nope.  I'm Town.  And you're engaged in a narrative campaign with Counselor and Touch, and you have no way of refuting anything I actually said, so you're going to stick with the MAGA strategy of keeping with 1-liners even complete retards cannot mess up.

Just now, MWil23 said:

SwAg earlier: Passive voice meant to confuse please summarize in 10 words or less

Swag an hour later: One liners MAGA clowns can’t mess up

Scummy Supreme

MWil earlier:  equivocate and obscure the topic of conversation from a search filter by leaving out any key words that would indicate the topic of my post.

MWil now:  SwAg is Mafia.  I am not responding to anything else, and I cannot differentiate between these circumstances because I'm a history teacher apparently.

You can not refute anything I say so you’re doing some chest pounding to conjure up images of you being right when you have nothing, and posting a bunch of nonsense while Touch actually goes to chat and figures out what to say.  That way you look disjointed and not together.

MWil I can do it too.  

Remember when I made your entire retard faction hold my **** in Pokémon and Final Fantasy?  See how convincing that is?  It’s not convincing at all.  I’m kicking facts and analysis, you’re gaslighting me as a meme when you’re doing meme responses.

Or we can talk about Criminal Minds, but I would rather talk about the current game.  

Do you have anything in this game to even question what I said?  I don’t even need it refuted.  But the fact is: you got blindsided and now you’re retreating to your basal reactions.

Edited by SwAg
Nasal -> basal