Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It's pretty clear what I meant by "pushing you," as in the only person actively pushing.  I don't know how this is the point you feel the need to critique out of all of that.

No, I'm not.  My whole point with MWil and Counselor was unrelated to anything about protecting you.  So, if that's the impression then re-read it, or point out where I said it and I'll add some clarification due to misspeaking because literally no part of my thought process involves them protecting you, unless you're interpreting voting Llama instead of you as protecting you.

I'm really not.  I provided a restatement of facts prior to every analytical step I made in my initial post.  If I had a misstep, I would expect someone to point it out.  Even you're not really pointing out any missteps.  You're just saying "same to you!" and it's not even the same, but even if it was, you're omitting context, so it's whatever.

So you pushing me is different than when Orca squire and dome were pushing me? How exactly? 

you’ve said several times now that there is a “concerted effort to save me” and have stated several times that me, mwil and counselor are connected. Yet, somehow that doesn’t equate to you saying they’re protecting me? 

I have literally walked you directly through the viewpoints that are contradictory but somehow excluded in your evaluation, even tho they hold the same exact weight. 

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I feel good about touch. Touches reasoning was way undercooked for me. The poking at SwAg has been too cordinated for me. Counselor was on him from the bell especially. I think at least a couple mafia are likely driving this bus. Mwil feels like a lock. Screeching someones name repeatedly like a spoiled kid isnt an argument. Neither is Counselor just insulting people. 

I really don't like Dome just making stuff just cause its D1 and why not isn't an answer but I'm still not sure there though need more.

Who am I insulting? Swag is scum. I’ll verify it tonight. 

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I feel good about touch. Touches reasoning was way undercooked for me. The poking at SwAg has been too cordinated for me. Counselor was on him from the bell especially. I think at least a couple mafia are likely driving this bus. Mwil feels like a lock. Screeching someones name repeatedly like a spoiled kid isnt an argument. Neither is Counselor just insulting people. 

I really don't like Dome just making stuff just cause its D1 and why not isn't an answer but I'm still not sure there though need more.

And dome is one of the ones that was pushing me .....

undercooked? I walked everybody directly through my throught process in the entire thing. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you pushing me is different than when Orca squire and dome were pushing me? How exactly? 

you’ve said several times now that there is a “concerted effort to save me” and have stated several times that me, mwil and counselor are connected. Yet, somehow that doesn’t equate to you saying they’re protecting me? 

I have literally walked you directly through the viewpoints that are contradictory but somehow excluded in your evaluation, even tho they hold the same exact weight. 

Because I'm providing an actual case... Like something analytical and based upon the thread on D1, which is articulable and reasonable, while engaging in a sustained confrontation and push.  That is substantially different than those people... I don't know how you think this is refuting anything.

No, I literally have never said that there is a concerted effort to save you.  Please re-read what I said.  I said there is a concerted effort to control the narrative, and it's pretty clearly in reference to how you all have approached me this game.  There is literally no doubt that is what I mean based on the quotes I bumped.

Please give me a numerical list then.  Because I don't see what you're referencing that is of equivalent weight or why it's equivalent.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And dome is one of the ones that was pushing me .....

undercooked? I walked everybody directly through my throught process in the entire thing. 

Never said Dome was mafia Im just not a fan of what he did. Fine I'll say nad instead. You said it yourself you wanted someone you could "Make a play" on. I.e  an Easy myslynch. SwAg had the saaviest catch on how a duel D1 really directs conversation for the most part. Mob mentality is a lot easier with 2 people instead of 20.

At best your a reckless as **** power town (Your too smart for that) or your scum.

A+ for effort though.

Just now, SwAg said:

Because I'm providing an actual case... Like something analytical and based upon the thread on D1, which is articulable and reasonable, while engaging in a sustained confrontation and push.  That is substantially different than those people... I don't know how you think this is refuting anything.

No, I literally have never said that there is a concerted effort to save you.  Please re-read what I said.  I said there is a concerted effort to control the narrative, and it's pretty clearly in reference to how you all have approached me this game.  There is literally no doubt that is what I mean based on the quotes I bumped.

Please give me a numerical list then.  Because I don't see what you're referencing that is of equivalent weight or why it's equivalent.

What??? Squire and orca offered up legitimate questions. The only analysis you’ve provided is that I did it because no one would choose to lynch me over llama (VC disproves this theory entirely), I didn’t read back on the interactions yet (it’s been less than 24 hours and has not ran to completion), there’s a concerted effort to save me (when there has been an equal, if not more of an effort to bury me) 

substance is having actual questions as to why a person does not believe it. You have provided none. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What??? Squire and orca offered up legitimate questions. The only analysis you’ve provided is that I did it because no one would choose to lynch me over llama (VC disproves this theory entirely), I didn’t read back on the interactions yet (it’s been less than 24 hours and has not ran to completion), there’s a concerted effort to save me (when there has been an equal, if not more of an effort to bury me) 

substance is having actual questions as to why a person does not believe it. You have provided none. 

You cannot be serious.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're still allowing your clearly wrong recollection of the relevant comparison game to stand, even though I've pointed out it's wrong, and gave a correct recitation of the game too.

Well, for starters it has no bearing on this game whatsoever. I commented because I don’t remember it ending that way.