Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, KOTN-93 said:

I don't buy touches reasoning because ist too risky D1 as a town power as he suggests?

On a hunch on one guy?? otherwise he can only be an other then. Is that better?  How can touch be town?

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with

3jgzhl.jpg

He picked an easy target he thought he could win a duel with for an easy myslynch. I feel pretty damn sure of that.

Like I said before at best Reckless as **** town or Mafia

Or town who’s confident in his read and now subsequent reads based off of reactions because of my play. 

the fact that you keep pushing this as a possibility is bewildering to me. I spoke to you about your vote on naz being the wrong move because it was d1. I’m going to come out hard on d1 in the next game to make a huge giant play, to go after llama? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea, I said it. I have pointed directly to what contradicts what you’ve said and even brought up the counter arguments that you are willfully ignoring. 

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh, so you’re making the argument by not directly making it. Just offering up tidbits here and there to further that idea but if called on “I never actually said that” 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, my argument was literally that you all are trying to instill a narrative where I’m discredited if I continue to play as i was, or if I play as I am now... you’re reading the defense of you bit into it.

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What? You’ve made the statement several times now?!?? 

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because I found what I believe to be scum. 

So why the need to make the challenge 24+ hours before the deadline?

I am trying to understand why not waiting for additional responses could further strengthen your top read on llama or potentially someone that had yet to respond and participate?   It seemed like a premature reaction.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re really resisting the idea of making a concise numerical list for me to respond to instead of relying upon a confusing tirade full of unclear questions.  Almost like you benefit from the lack of clarity dude

Lol I haven’t “resisted” anything. I have listed the counter arguments, I have listed the counter view points and I have listed everything that you continue to ignore because it does not fit your narrative. I have even gone back and quoted the statements made by you that contradict what you are attempting to spin now. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Lol I haven’t “resisted” anything. I have listed the counter arguments, I have listed the counter view points and I have listed everything that you continue to ignore because it does not fit your narrative. I have even gone back and quoted the statements made by you that contradict what you are attempting to spin now. 

Bro, I literally asked for a list of things you want me to respond to, with numbers so I have no excuse for avoiding it, and this is what you’re doing.

Just now, squire12 said:

So why the need to make the challenge 24+ hours before the deadline?

I am trying to understand why not waiting for additional responses could further strengthen your top read on llama or potentially someone that had yet to respond and participate?   It seemed like a premature reaction.

I fully admit to it being a premature reaction and that I should have let it play it more. When he gave his response, it cemented it in my eyes. Should I have say on it for a bit more? Probably. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Bro, I literally asked for a list of things you want me to respond to, with numbers so I have no excuse for avoiding it, and this is what you’re doing.

So you have been able to follow along with my counter points even without numbers (as your paragraph responses have clearly matched the paragraph of mine) but now you want me to restate everything, again, with numbers so you don’t miss it? 

even though every single one of those was inside of my responses and you’ve simply stated “they aren’t the same” when, in fact, they are exactly the same. They’re just of a different opinion than yours.