2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s not IT that makes them better than last year. It’s the depth they added. If they can cut down Lebrons minutes and the bumps he takes during the regular season that alone makes them better than last year. 

So Warriors in 4? 

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

TBH I don’t think they make the playoffs. Butler isn’t good enough to carry a team. Wiggins is all talent no brain/heart, Teague is the most average player in the league. Towns will need to improve a lot on defense. 

i dont think they miss the playoffs but they are probably the most obvious under bet in the league IMO 

Towns is a ridiculously overrated player unless you plan to build your team around him in a very specific way. 

Thats not saying he’s not very good, but he’s not an easy fit to do things around. 

Agreed that Wiggins isn’t that great

Butler is underrated if anything though 

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

Towns is a ridiculously overrated player unless you plan to build your team around him in a very specific way. 

Thats not saying he’s not very good, but he’s not an easy fit to do things around. 

Agreed that Wiggins isn’t that great

Butler is underrated if anything though 

Drop the Pookie.. Second half of the season Towns was arguably the best player in the NBA.. If not top 3 the least..

Towns is special as hell.. His second half numbers were MVP stats. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

He was?  That's news to me.

Yes sir.. Without a doubt..

.@KarlTowns joined @SHAQ as the only players with 7 games of 35 points & 10 rebounds in his 2nd season since '84-85.

Karl-Anthony Towns (age 21) is the youngest player in NBA history to average 25 points & 10 rebounds in a season via @EliasSports

Crazy stat: @KarlTowns has 6th-most double-doubles in NBA (41). KAT has more than Brow, CP3, KD, LeBron, 'Melo, etc.

Post all star..

28.4 PPG, 13.4 REBS, 59%FG, 43%3FG and 84%FT

Archived