Bowl Season Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

16 hours ago, viper952 said:

It's sad that New Year's day is a shell of it's former self.

No cotton bowl. No Orange bowl. No Gator bowl.

Yet we have a stupid 41 bowl games where 6-6 teams get in and sometimes 5-6 teams.

While I agree on the fact that we have too many bowl games, I thought we had a great slate of games yesterday.  I actually want them spread out so I can watch as many as I possibly can.  I've watched a lot of Michigan and Alabama games this year, so I watched them instead of Minnesota and Auburn, and I would've loved to have an early matchup so I could watch all four.  

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So the Baylor D is keeping it a tight game.

Interesting.  

Baylor D made the adjustments to stop Pickens.  Fromm really didn't have anyone else to throw it to after that happened, as Cager and Blaylock were out.  

I was also super impressed with Zamir White yesterday.  It looks like RBU is going to churn out another good one.  

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So Vols fans, you can answer me later, but what happened to help bring the season to some sort of respectability?  I didn't follow the program at all after Georgia played them.  

The young guys started getting comfortable with the system and being able to play without thinking.  Cutting down on mental mistakes, better discipline.  And JG played functionally well getting the ball to Callaway and Jennings.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I hate that, coaches trying to outsmart themselves.  

Zero reason to not run at least twice.

7 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Especially when you know JG is straight buttcheeks and you’d ran well the last drive. Defense looks legit though. 

Our defense made massive improvements this year.  It's a reason I've almost started to have hope.  Almost.