WK 16: DIVISION TITLE GAME @ FILTHY

Matts4313

Just now, quiller said:

Well.  Maybe or Dak is not perfect in weather games and it’s cold takes him time to adjust.   But these “bad” passes are barely off and either way Gallup needs to catch that last pass.  I am sorry but if the pass hits the receiver  in both hands they should catch it

I just think it will come out that the shoulder is a little worse than has been communicated.

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well.  Maybe or Dak is not perfect in weather games and it’s cold takes him time to adjust.   But these “bad” passes are barely off and either way Gallup needs to catch that last pass.  I am sorry but if the pass hits the receiver  in both hands they should catch it

Barely off is the difference between a big play or a minimal one.  Or winning or losing.  I'm not taking a shot at Dak, I'm defending him.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

Barely off is the difference between a big play or a minimal one.  Or winning or losing.  I'm not taking a shot at Dak, I'm defending him.  

Yep and we’ve seen this happen too many times in all the close losses just not making the makable play or making silly mistakes 

wow.  What a terrible play call on 3rd and 4th down by Philly.   Did coaches switch sidelines 

Edited by quiller