WK 16: DIVISION TITLE GAME @ FILTHY

Matts4313

Since @D82 let the GTFO party down in dramatic fashion, I will be taking over. Rumors swirl of D82s possible impeachment, even beheading. But thats not what we are here to discuss. This week a battle line has been drawn in the sand. Division title up for grabs. Bragging rights for an entire offseason. The Eagles have snowballs with batteries in them. We have the stuff of their nightmares:

-ZhQlBgCzrOCHB6ci3-CORvMT_z3PVaHNCgy3GO1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMkiYRJNHA

♫♫ One, two Wittens coming for you ♫♫

♫♫ Three, four he's about to score ♫♫

♫♫ Five, six slow routes are sure to trick ♫♫

♫♫ Seven, eight HOF's his fate ♫♫

♫♫ Nine, ten - sheet, he's open again ♫♫

Edited by Matts4313

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Since @D82 let the GTFO party down in dramatic fashion, I will be taking over. Rumors swirl of D82s possible impeachment, even beheading. But thats not what we are here to discuss. This week a battle line has been drawn in the sand. Division title up for grabs. Bragging rights for an entire offseason. The Eagles have snowballs with batteries in them. We have the stuff of their nightmares:

-ZhQlBgCzrOCHB6ci3-CORvMT_z3PVaHNCgy3GO1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMkiYRJNHA

♫♫ One, two Wittens coming for you ♫♫

♫♫ Three, four he's about to score ♫♫

♫♫ Five, six slow routes are sure to trick ♫♫

♫♫ Seven, eight HOF is his fate ♫♫

♫♫ Nine, ten old man Witten open again ♫♫

LOL you definitely get an A+ for creativity.

Nice!!! Now, let the conspiracy theories begin!

Last night's game was the bait. It was designed to lead us to believe we got our ish together and we are going into Philly to win our 2nd straight division. As we all know too well, NO ONE  wins the NFC East back to back. So, again, last night was designed to make us look strong, thumping last year's NFC SB representative, so the odds makers will favor us, which they did at 2 and 1/2 points. Then we go to Philly and ish the bed big time!!! And they go cha-ching, cha ching!!!

And just when Philly starts their nonsense, they go to NY and get beat and we beat Warshington, finish 8-8 along with Da Iggles, and, don't look now, we win the division for the 2nd straight year!!!

Lordy Jesus, Hallelujah, it's a Christmas Miracle!!!! 

14 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Nice!!! Now, let the conspiracy theories begin!

Last night's game was the bait. It was designed to lead us to believe we got our ish together and we are going into Philly to win our 2nd straight division. As we all know too well, NO ONE  wins the NFC East back to back. So, again, last night was designed to make us look strong, thumping last year's NFC SB representative, so the odds makers will favor us, which they did at 2 and 1/2 points. Then we go to Philly and ish the bed big time!!! And they go cha-ching, cha ching!!!

And just when Philly starts their nonsense, they go to NY and get beat and we beat Warshington, finish 8-8 along with Da Iggles, and, don't look now, we win the division for the 2nd straight year!!!

Lordy Jesus, Hallelujah, it's a Christmas Miracle!!!! 

Damn Dave, you own stock in Reynolds Wrap? xD

Talk about a rock and a hard place.  On one hand, a loss almost certainly seals the fate of a certain clown coach (the potential for some playoff momentum terrifies me)  on the other hand you have the absolute worst city, fan base, team on the other side and we have a chance to all but end their season in their own house. 

Only thing I know, the tequila will be flowing because win or loss I am pretty sure I will not be satisfied. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Talk about a rock and a hard place.  On one hand, a loss almost certainly seals the fate of a certain clown coach (the potential for some playoff momentum terrifies me)  on the other hand you have the absolute worst city, fan base, team on the other side and we have a chance to all but end their season in their own house. 

Only thing I know, the tequila will be flowing because win or loss I am pretty sure I will not be satisfied. 

I will continue to be surprised that choosing between "Cowboys going to the playoffs" and "Eagles going to the playoffs" would be considered a rock and a hard place for a Cowboys fan.

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I will continue to be surprised that choosing between "Cowboys going to the playoffs" and "Eagles going to the playoffs" would be considered a rock and a hard place for a Cowboys fan.

I am struggling with "Garrett 100% gets fired" vs "Garrett could potentially be offered an extension because Jerry Jones has his head so far up his *** he actually thinks Garrett is a good coach and possibly be his stepson" 

We have the talent to make some noise in the NFL, I for one do not think the short term win outweighs the potential long term damage that can be accomplished this year.  

5 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

I am struggling with "Garrett 100% gets fired" vs "Garrett could potentially be offered an extension because Jerry Jones has his head so far up his *** he actually thinks Garrett is a good coach and possibly be his stepson" 

We have the talent to make some noise in the NFL, I for one do not think the short term win outweighs the potential long term damage that can be accomplished this year.  

We've seen just 10 playoff games since the turn of the century.  And if we've seen Eli Manning and Nick Foles go on 3 combined Super Bowl runs, then this Cowboys offense certainly has a non-zero chance of doing it, too. You'll never convince me that missing the playoffs and giving the spot the Eagles is ever a good thing.

I can't control Jerry Jones. But I certainly believe that if he's incompetent enough to keep Garrett for making it to the Divisional Round, he's also incompetent enough to butcher the coaching search. 

There is one thing that I can control, and that's my decision to not be a sourpuss about seeing an 11th (and hopefully more) playoff game(s) in the 2000s.

• Like 2

I too am struggling with this game. As much as I always enjoy a Cowboys loss, Eagles Win, NFCE Title, Playoffs,  ect. Jason getting a 10 year extension is far far more important! Eagles are going nowhere this year with these Pop Warner PS WR's on Offense so, Come get it!!

Demolish us, Washington, hell upset the 5 seed in the WC rd and let the hype train really begin Justifying Jerry's non stop belief in Garrett and his ability to get it done.

Go Cowboys! Go Clapper👏👏

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I too am struggling with this game. As much as I always enjoy a Cowboys loss, Eagles Win, NFCE Title, Playoffs,  ect. Jason getting a 10 year extension is far far more important! Eagles are going nowhere this year with these Pop Warner PS WR's on Offense so, Come get it!!

Demolish us, Washington, hell upset the 5 seed in the WC rd and let the hype train really begin Justifying Jerry's non stop belief in Garrett and his ability to get it done.

Go Cowboys! Go Clapper👏👏

I wonder if this dodo brain realizes he has been saying this same joke ad nauseam since this summer. The joke is old and dead. Get new material.