Knowledgeably Rank the Potential NFL Job Openings By Desirability to HCs

Mind Character

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Dallas has been completely irrelevant for 25 years dude.  

Define relevant. 

1. Top 10 in wins for a decade

2. #1 in value

3. #1 in ratings

4. #1 in merchandise

5. #1 in primetime games

6. #1 topic on sports shows (opinion) 

7. #1 in fanbase size

rel·e·vant
/ˈreləvənt/
adjective

1. closely connected or appropriate to what is being done or considered.
    appropriate to the current time, period, or circumstances; of contemporary interest.

Seems relevant to me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Define relevant. 

1. Top 10 in wins for a decade

2. #1 in value

3. #1 in ratings

4. #1 in merchandise

5. #1 in primetime games

6. #1 topic on sports shows (opinion) 

7. #1 in fanbase size

Seems relevant to me. 

6 out of the 7 of those are due to ignorant fans rooting for a terrible franchise.  The other stat is mediocre, and downright pathetic when you tout that and ignore the playoff history.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

This is supposed to mean what exactly?  The Falcons are higher on that list than dallas.  If Dan Quinn gets fired are the Falcons a better destination than Dallas?

Why are you playing dumb? You know what it means. You attempted to relate both our franchises as trash. The Cowboys are top 10 in wins. The Redskins are bottom 5. 

Were not the same. 

6 out of the 7 of those are due to ignorant fans rooting for a terrible franchise.  The other stat is mediocre, and downright pathetic when you tout that and ignore the playoff history.  

Words have meaning. Words like "relevant" and "downright pathetic". 

Try using them accurately. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you playing dumb? You know what it means. You attempted to relate both our franchises as trash. The Cowboys are top 10 in wins. The Redskins are bottom 5. 

Were not the same. 

Same amount of SBs in the last 25 years.  I could care less about regular season records.  

The Dallas Cowboys are relevant to Jerry Jones' bank account.  The Dallas Cowboys have not been relevant to the NFL playoffs in 25 years. 

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

So are the Cowboys not "relevant", "Relevant to the NFL", "Relevant to the playoffs", "relevant to the superbowl".. What? 

Which is it?

You disagree?  

Yes. Because, as I said, words have meaning. Try words like "average", "Middle of the pack", etc. I dunno, maybe you just like to be hyperbolic. 

I have found most sports fans on the interwebz are bigger drama queens than a teenage girl. 

They aren't relevant to anyone outside of Cowboys fans. 

Define relevant? Because the Cowboys were voted both the #1 most popular team and a top 3 most hated team in the NFL just a few years ago. So even "non-cowboys fans" find the Cowboys highly relevant. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Define relevant? Because the Cowboys were voted both the #1 most popular team and a top 3 most hated team in the NFL just a few years ago. So even "non-cowboys fans" find the Cowboys highly relevant. 

They're only 3rd most hated because of how many obnoxious dallas fans their are.  Its not like I'm watching dallas games.  

I'm curious how there could possibly be 2 teams more hated.  I would assume one is the Patriots.

They're only 3rd most hated because of how many obnoxious dallas fans their are.  Its not like I'm watching dallas games.  

I'm curious how there could possibly be 2 teams more hated.  I would assume one is the Patriots.

So what you are saying then... is the Cowboys are relevant to most NFL fans. 

And I bet you watched more Cowboys games this year than almost any other team....