3.Chicago

4.Atlanta

5.Detroit

6.NYJ

7.Cleveland

8.Washington 

9.LAC

10. Jacksonville 

There is a lot wrong with this list. I'm not sure even where to start. Let's give it a try:

- Dallas isn't really that desirable. It's well known that Jerry can't keep his hands off the team and if I'm a top head coaching candidate I want to go where I can have the most power and control.

- Giants roster is currently terrible. Not that it's always a horrible thing to start from scratch, but it would take at least a season or two for a coach to make this team into something.

- Not even sure why the Bears are on this list, Nagy isn't getting fired. But even if he were I'm not sure how desirable being stuck with Trubisky and no first round pick this year is.

- Inheriting a franchise QB like Matt Ryan who should have at least 5ish solid seasons left should put Atlanta higher on the list.

- Inheriting Stafford is a pretty good deal. The lions also have some level of talent that you can work with.

- Not really a comment on the Jets. It's meh.

- Cleveland should also be pretty high up there in terms of being desirable. They have plenty of talent and I wouldn't call Baker a bust just yet.

- Redskins are easily the least desirable for no other reason than Dan Snyder. They also have a terrible roster.

- Chargers have plenty of talent that can be built around. You'll have to find a QB replacement, but they shouldn't be this low.

- Jaguars would be near the top of my list for most desirable tbh. They have a ton of draft picks coming up due to the Ramsey trade and any coach can easily build the team in his own image.

If I were to rank I'd go:

1) Atlanta (Good owner, some talent, franchise QB)

2) Cleveland (A lot of talent, still potential for Baker)

3) Jacksonville (Draft capital to build the team however you would like to basically)

4) Lions (Inherit a franchise QB. Some talent to work with)

5) Bears (Inherit an elite defense)

6) Chargers (Inherit a fairly talented overall roster, just need to find the new franchise QB and improve the o-line a bit)

7) Giants (Inherit a guy with potential in Daniel Jones. Can pretty much build your own team from scratch with an elite RB as a starting block.)

8) Cowboys (Some talent to work with along with Dak, but you'll be dealing with Jerry who can't get out of his own way and can't keep his hands off the team.)

9) Jets (Fairly incompetent organization through and through)

10) Redskins (Dan Snyder)

4 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Speaking for my team. Owner is bad, roster is stacked and as good as any in the league (not sure how someone called it average), stadium situation is not great as far as having homefield advantage, qb situation is uncertain... strenght and conditioning is horrible and solid GM, good market, good draft equity. 

I dont think Chargers will be in search of a new HC though.

Dean isn't that bad in the sense that he doesn't meddle with the football ops. He obviously stupidly moved the team and all that nonsense.

But If I'm a HC candidate I don't really care about all that. As long as the owner is willing to keep their nose out of what I want to do then it's fine. Which is why I probably wouldn't want to go to the Cowboys or Redskins.

Tough one... I'd say

Dallas (Jerry has patience and there is a good roster)

Falcons (good owner decent roster)

Chargers (good roster)

Bears (ehh decent roster but no qb or picks good owner)

NYG ( picks and OK roster)

Detroit (decent roster good QB)

Jags (draft picks decent roster)

Cleveland (good roster)

Detroit (decent roster good QB)

Jets (possibly decent roster)

Redskins (ok roster terrible owner)

Redskins are last because of Snyder, but he doesn't play. The players do....

And since they do, Redskins would be a great opportunity for a hungry coach that needs to win immediately.

Young QB growing in front of our eyes, from minimal experience. Has the tools & arm & intelligence to succeed.

Dangerous RB core with AP signed thru 2020, D. Guice who is an unstoppable machine who needs to stay healthy & Bryce Love who will be coming on the scene very soon next season.

Young but talented WR core & arguably the best rookie WR in 2019 draft in Scary Terry. Could Jeudy be added as well?

OL that is playing much better since Flowers has started. No sacks allowed vs eagles. Rookie Wes Martin started over Scherff because of injury. Played great. Trent Williams is an unknown, but possible draft pick incoming.

Young D-line and very good.

LBers which are talented and lead by Kerrigan. They get injured Ruben Foster back next season as well. Rookie Cole Holcolm is a good LBer as well. 

D-backs are pretty decent. Norman needs to go, but some young talent to work with.

Great Kicker & Punter.

With a top 3 pick incoming & 80M in cap as well.

You guys can put Redskins last if you wish because of Snyder.

But when that unemployed coach starts looking over the same stuff, I've written here.

Don't be surprised the Redskins hire Urban Myer or Jim Harbaugh, or McCarthy instead of your team.

Because they know they can win with this group.

GM Bruce Allen will probably need to be fired for this to happen. He's why we should be last. Not Snyder....

On 12/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, Bearerofnews said:

Speaking for my team. Owner is bad, roster is stacked and as good as any in the league (not sure how someone called it average), stadium situation is not great as far as having homefield advantage, qb situation is uncertain... strenght and conditioning is horrible and solid GM, good market, good draft equity. 

I dont think Chargers will be in search of a new HC though.

If we continue to pretend the Chargers don’t have an absolutely horrific OLine then yea I agree.

19 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Redskins are last because of Snyder, but he doesn't play. The players do....

And since they do, Redskins would be a great opportunity for a hungry coach that needs to win immediately.

Young QB growing in front of our eyes, from minimal experience. Has the tools & arm & intelligence to succeed.

Dangerous RB core with AP signed thru 2020, D. Guice who is an unstoppable machine who needs to stay healthy & Bryce Love who will be coming on the scene very soon next season.

Young but talented WR core & arguably the best rookie WR in 2019 draft in Scary Terry. Could Jeudy be added as well?

OL that is playing much better since Flowers has started. No sacks allowed vs eagles. Rookie Wes Martin started over Scherff because of injury. Played great. Trent Williams is an unknown, but possible draft pick incoming.

Young D-line and very good.

LBers which are talented and lead by Kerrigan. They get injured Ruben Foster back next season as well. Rookie Cole Holcolm is a good LBer as well. 

D-backs are pretty decent. Norman needs to go, but some young talent to work with.

Great Kicker & Punter.

With a top 3 pick incoming & 80M in cap as well.

You guys can put Redskins last if you wish because of Snyder.

But when that unemployed coach starts looking over the same stuff, I've written here.

Don't be surprised the Redskins hire Urban Myer or Jim Harbaugh, or McCarthy instead of your team.

Because they know they can win with this group.

GM Bruce Allen will probably need to be fired for this to happen. He's why we should be last. Not Snyder....

Win now, with a team that's won more than 8 games one time in the last 7 seasons? Yeah don't see it.

Dwayne Haskins is just a much an unknown as any other Rookie QB going into year 2, there's been nothing to suggest (Yeah he's the guy) yet.

AP is only going to get older, Guice can't stay healthy.

Right now the only WR you have that's a threat is Terry McLaurin (which isn't a bad piece to have mind you)

Trent Williams will either be Dan Snyder's biggest mistake or they'll get peanuts for him in return. The rest of the line is adequate.

I'll give you this one, young D-Line is nice.

Kerrigan is getting old. Don't get me started on Ruben but that's not the point.

D-Backs, I'm gonna be honest the only one besides Norman I can name at this point is Landon Collins, and Redskins fans have told me he hasn't yet lived up to his contract at all really.

Tress Way made the Pro Bowl so... I guess?

Top 3 pick but the owner has made it clear he won't keep his mitts off and allow the coach/team to build things the way they want to. 80M in cap to sign the next Albert Haynesworth.

No one wants to work for Dan Snyder unless you throw ungodly amounts of money at them. I guarantee a lot of prominent coordinators will look at Washington and stay put where they are instead. There are even college jobs which will likely be more attractive to guys sitting around than Washington frankly.

What makes you think you can win with a group that's 3-11 right now??? Dan Snyder, Bruce Allen, and Jay Gruden, you got rid of one of the three stooges.

I get why everyone says Washington is last, but I think arguments can be made for the Lions or Browns.  The biggest problem with Washington is Dan Snyder, but if he pitched a HC with the Jon Gruden contract, ridiculous 10 year in length and total control, that essentially would give the HC the impression that he could push aside Washington's biggest problem.  I don't think Washington's roster is the worst on that list.  The Lions and Browns have just as bad of a reputation for losing, and don't seem to know why they are bad.  They are rudderless ships.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I get why everyone says Washington is last, but I think arguments can be made for the Lions or Browns.  The biggest problem with Washington is Dan Snyder, but if he pitched a HC with the Jon Gruden contract, ridiculous 10 year in length and total control, that essentially would give the HC the impression that he could push aside Washington's biggest problem.  I don't think Washington's roster is the worst on that list.  The Lions and Browns have just as bad of a reputation for losing, and don't seem to know why they are bad.  They are rudderless ships.  

Lions certainly have their flaws but I look at them as having more upside than Washington right now. Browns have a vastly greater amount of talent.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Dwayne Haskins is just a much an unknown as any other Rookie QB going into year 2, there's been nothing to suggest (Yeah he's the guy) yet.

He's looked surprisingly decent the past few weeks, and I was not a fan of drafting him. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

AP is only going to get older, Guice can't stay healthy.

Valid.  We do have Bryce Love coming in next year, and I think either Love or Guice will prove to be a legitimate starting RB.  AP needs to get cut IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Right now the only WR you have that's a threat is Terry McLaurin (which isn't a bad piece to have mind you)

Valid, but McLaurin is a legitimate #1 option.  That's the hardest spot to fill.  We could easily sign a Vet #2 WR or go WR early in the draft (I favor going for the vet).  Fellow rookie WR Kelvin Harmon has looked pretty good too.  

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Trent Williams will either be Dan Snyder's biggest mistake or they'll get peanuts for him in return. The rest of the line is adequate.

Unless we fall into Chase Young I think there's a 90% chance we take a LT in the top 5 of this draft.  The rest of the Oline is pretty good.  I also think we'll salvage a 2nd round pick out of Trent, which should give us another young talent somewhere. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Kerrigan is getting old. Don't get me started on Ruben but that's not the point.

Kerrigan is pretty old, Chase Young could be his successor.  We'll see.  Rueben is dumb I hope he's cut.  MLB is a legitimate need.  I think that 2nd we hopefully get for Trent ends up a MLB.  

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

D-Backs, I'm gonna be honest the only one besides Norman I can name at this point is Landon Collins, and Redskins fans have told me he hasn't yet lived up to his contract at all really.

Quinton Dunbar had a really good season at CB for us.  He's earned his starting job and will be here for sure another few seasons.  Norman will be cut.  Fabian Moreau has struggled.  Nicholson has struggled at FS.  A 2nd CB and FS are definite needs.  

On 12/17/2019 at 1:17 AM, Bolts223 said:

- Dallas isn't really that desirable. It's well known that Jerry can't keep his hands off the team and if I'm a top head coaching candidate I want to go where I can have the most power and control.

8) Cowboys (Some talent to work with along with Dak, but you'll be dealing with Jerry who can't get out of his own way and can't keep his hands off the team.)

.... Bro, wake up to 5-10 year old news. Jerry doesnt do most of the GM duties and hasnt for a long time. We are also the biggest market with the best facilities in the entire NFL (maybe all of sports). You have an owner that will spend to the maximum. A "Drafting- GM" in Will McClay who has selected the most all-pros in the NFL over the last 5 years, and "Contract-GM" in Stephen Jones that has us sitting on $100m in cap space next year with only a few key guys to lock up. A roster that has the bulk of its stars under contract for 3-5 more years. Oh yeah, and its the DALLAS FREAKING COWBOYS. All you have to do is win 1 ring and you are set for life. Would be able to get any media job you wanted. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Oh yeah, and its the DALLAS FREAKING COWBOYS.

Yeah and 90% of coaches, don't care about that. Coaches don't give a damn about an organizations history or "pedigree" when it comes to Football, especially when it hasn't been relevant for over 2 decades. Now, I'm sure Jerry isn't going to skimp out and be cheap, so you guys have that going for you absolutely. #FollowTheMoney