GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Let's see what he does after a full season with McVay. 

He didn't suck so bad at wr that they moved him to RB they did it because they had injuries at RB a few years ago and to use his versatility. 

He's an awful wide receiver and had he played for anyone other than WVU we wouldn't be having this conversation. He's a top 10 pick as a receiver who's career high output is 510 yards. Why are we having this argument? 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Doctson is active for the game!

I really don't understand Mason being inactive! Use him on kick returns and start Thompson. Jay is really a dim bulb.

Lanier-they don't think he is able to contribute anything. Then put him on practice squad for another developmental year 

these Rams fans are so refined and cultured ordering and drinking 'Champs" in the boxes- Disgusting :)  Jill my UCLA new friend says it's the LA Way 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He's an awful wide receiver and had he played for anyone other than WVU we wouldn't be having this conversation. He's a top 10 pick as a receiver who's career high output is 510 yards. Why are we having this argument? 

Because you want to continue to have it. You can't stand the fact that I think he could be a good slot receiver if he's with a good passing game coordinator and a qb who could get him the ball.

Im allowed to have that opinion, you don't agree and that's fine but you're not changing my opinion that he could be better than what he was when he was playing in Fisher's ground and pound offense.

I mean how many first round offensive picks did Jeff Fisher ruin in his career? The list seems endless between his time at Hou/Tenn & StL/LA.

8 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

I really don't understand Mason being inactive! Use him on kick returns and start Thompson. Jay is really a dim bulb.

Lanier-they don't think he is able to contribute anything. Then put him on practice squad for another developmental year 

these Rams fans are so refined and cultured ordering and drinking 'Champs" in the boxes- Disgusting :)  Jill my UCLA new friend says it's the LA Way 

Who is Mason? You mean Mack Brown?

Just now, lavar703 said:

Because you're arguing he's as good as Crowder which is absurd. Austin sucks. He's basically Ryan Grant with more speed. Why the Rams gave him a big extension is beyond me? They should've just let him go. 

I didn't say that. Reading comprehension Lavar! I said he's "Crowder LIKE!" Meaning, he's a smaller guy and a slot receiver.

55 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I didn't say that. Reading comprehension Lavar! I said he's "Crowder LIKE!" Meaning, he's a smaller guy and a slot receiver.

"Crowder-like" means he's a similarly talented receiver. That would be like saying "Nate Sudfeld is Ben Rothlisberger-like" which is also absurd. Just say Austin is a small receiver who sucks. That's more accurate. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

"Crowder-like" means he's a similarly talented receiver. That would be like saying "Nate Sudfeld is Ben Rothlisberger-like" which is also absurd. Just say Austin is a small receiver who sucks. That's more accurate. 

You could be right, we'll see.

Archived