GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

7 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

That's a short drive for our new D. Please fire him. 

Seriously? Missing out on our starting inside linebackers, our best two d-lineman and still have only give up 23 points. That's against the best offense in the NFL, and doing so with one of those touchdowns being on a drive that was extended only because pierre-louis was an idiot and ran into the punter.

There's a lot of things to complain about here, Pagano clearly isn't one of them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Seriously? Missing out on our starting inside linebackers, our best two d-lineman and still have only give up 23 points. That's against the best offense in the NFL, and doing so with one of those touchdowns being on a drive that was extended only because pierre-louis was an idiot and ran into the punter.

There's a lot of things to complain about here, Pagano clearly isn't one of them. 

Very serious. 

Just now, Nads786 said:

There are deep routes, Mitch is just throwing under.

That's not my point. The game is way over. Why don't you just punt and save yourself more embarrassment. Not a very good look.

There's no reason to the playcalling and decision making on this team and it's very concerning.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Sir don't underestimate O'Donnell, he's always able to embarrass us

Touche.

I just don't get Nagy. Goes for it on 4th down in redzone and they miss. Next time he kicks a FG on 4th down and then that last series 4th and 23 in own end he goes for it. Just dumb and doesn't make any sense to me but hey this guy is an offensive genius so I'm sure he will get it eventually with the right QB....right?

• Like 1