***Spoilers*** Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Deadpulse

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I haven't watched this video yet, but I've read a lot of the opinion pieces that the prequels are getting more love than they used to because of the popularity surrounding The Clone Wars TV show, as well as all of the memes.  

None of my thoughts and feelings on those movies have changed since they came out or are influenced by the sequel trilogy........except I can tolerate The Phantom Menace a whole lot more watching it with the Darth Jar Jar theory.  

Clone Wars 2d cartoon was a lot of fun as well. Same guy who did Samurai Jack. Also Star Wars Rebels had Admiral Thrawn as the villain so it automatically is good also. They should have just adapted The Heir to Empire books with obvious changes since the original cast was so old.

Edited by Xenos

21 hours ago, Xenos said:

Clone Wars 2d cartoon was a lot of fun as well. Same guy who did Samurai Jack. Also Star Wars Rebels had Admiral Thrawn as the villain so it automatically is good also. They should have just adapted The Heir to Empire books with obvious changes since the original cast was so old.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan but I just can't get into anything that's animated, so I'm afraid I can't share your enthusiasm for them.  I gave Clone Wars a try and just couldn't get past the first DVD of the set.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm a huge Star Wars fan but I just can't get into anything that's animated, so I'm afraid I can't share your enthusiasm for them.  I gave Clone Wars a try and just couldn't get past the first DVD of the set.  

Rebels is actually when the show got good IMO. But I totally  understand since not everyone is into animated things. Though I think some of the more absurd things that happen in the live action movies work better in animated forms.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The TNT 3-D animated series was aiight but the 2-D series from Genndy Tartakovsky series that predates the other is fantastic.  I don't know why it isn't on Disney+ unless cartoon Network still has the rights.

legendary battle between Anakin and Asajj Ventress

General Grievous is actually a terrifying villain too.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, Oregon Ducks said:

Did y’all here about that Star Wars Underground TV series that George was working on? Apparently dude wrote over 50 episodes but it never came to fruition because each episode would cost over $50 million lol oh George...

It did seem like a good premise.

They also said that idea and specific plot points were taken from those scripts, and put into the new Disney versions of the Star Wars movies.

One specifically called out was how Han and Chewie met

On January 12, 2020 at 8:58 PM, thrILL! said:

The TNT 3-D animated series was aiight but the 2-D series from Genndy Tartakovsky series that predates the other is fantastic.  I don't know why it isn't on Disney+ unless cartoon Network still has the rights.

legendary battle between Anakin and Asajj Ventress

General Grievous is actually a terrifying villain too.

Those are the ones I'm talking back. It's sad how he's completely neutered in ROTS.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Never was a big fan of Samurai Jack. But I would consider Avatar American Anime.

It's anime influenced but still Western Animation. Thank goodness too. It manages to take the best of both worlds while avoiding a lot of the cliches especially the anime ones.

• Like 1