Sign in to follow this  
ttitansfan4life

Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Keep them all out, throw it to AJ 20 times and try to get him to 1,000 yards. Lose by 40.

Yeah, it's really looking like this game is going to mean absolutely nothing. We just need to beat the Texans in week 17, basically all it comes down to. That, and The Steelers losing one game.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Keep them all out, throw it to AJ 20 times and try to get him to 1,000 yards. Lose by 40.

Are you saying this if the Texans lose Saturday?

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Are you saying this if the Texans lose Saturday?

Yeah, with Jameis and no receivers, just assuming. If not, shoot your shot against NO, though I’d still pull him if it got too ugly.

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, with Jameis and no receivers, just assuming. If not, shoot your shot against NO, though I’d still pull him if it got too ugly.

True although I honestly have more faith(although very little) the Bucs beating the Texans than the Steelers losing one of these next two games.

I think the Bucs could pull a upset even with their injuries. And honestly we can beat the saints. Week 17 for the south would be epic. doubtful but epic none the less lol

Also I think AJ Brown might be a top 5 WR in the game by like next year. Dude is a freak. Still wanna keep Corey Davis tho. 

Edited by VY-FTW

I could easily see the Steelers losing to the Jets. All it takes is for Duck to throw a couple picks, their offense is just so bad.

Honestly I think the Ravens will be better than the Steelers even if they rest every starter.

I like our chances of getting in if we beat Houston.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Welp...

Either there’s been a setback, which would be terrible, or they’re just giving themselves a reason in case they decide to rest him if Houston holds on.

Yeah this Saints game is basically a bye week for us. Winning it doesn't change anything.