Week 16 GDT: Saints(11-3) @ Titans(8-6)

ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't like it either personally. 

We not in position to mentally shut it down for a week. 

I think that's my concern as well, if mentally shutting down is going to effect them week 17.

Not only are they sitting Henry, but players like Jackson and Simmons who we were given indications would play this week.

I dunno how the team will receive that. Maybe they're on board for a "mini bye" to get ready for the Texans, maybe not. Guess we'll see.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I think that's my concern as well, if mentally shutting down is going to effect them week 17.

Not only are they sitting Henry, but players like Jackson and Simmons who we were given indications would play this week.

I dunno how the team will receive that. Maybe they're on board for a "mini bye" to get ready for the Texans, maybe not. Guess we'll see.

We couldn’t mentally get up for the Houston game. Gotta love this team 

Blah negative nonsense. I have faith.Hell we might shock the saints lmao but nah I like the jets today hell I like ravens back ups next week tbh And we beat ourselves last week. I love our chances week 17. Hell I'm ready for round 3 VS KC

ALSO already got the twitter tag for next week #ReturnOfTheKing xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

We couldn’t mentally get up for the Houston game. Gotta love this team 

The team was perfectly fine mentally for the game last week.

I dunno how or why people associate something like a ball getting knocked in to a defenders hands as "not getting up for a game".

If not for that play it's a 28-17 game at the end in the Titans favor(I know that's assuming everything else goes exactly the same, but you get my point).

Sometimes you just have **** that doesn't go your way or you don't play your best, it's the NFL, all teams have down weeks(and the Texans game isn't what I'd even categorize as a down game, just some unfortunate luck).

We're 6-2 in the last 8, including a win over Kansas City, a team we never seem to beat in Indianapolis(that also had playoff hopes) and another team with playoff hopes in the Raiders  Also beat the Chargers, who much like the Colts, we never seem to be able to beat.

That 6-2 record over the last 8 is tied for 2nd best in the NFL with New Orleans, Seattle and Green Bay. Only behind the Ravens who are undefeated in that stretch.

You're not gonna win every game. It's not always about "lol this team just didn't show up". They showed up just fine, just as they have every game since Tannehill took over. Sometimes the other team just makes a play or two more than you do.

• Like 1

This game doesn't matter unless both us and the Steelers lose out AND the Colts win out. Winning this game probably increases our playoff percentage by 1%.

We're not resting everyone, only the people who are injured.

People are so negative for literally no reason lol.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

The team was perfectly fine mentally for the game last week.

I dunno how or why people associate something like a ball getting knocked in to a defenders hands as "not getting up for a game".

If not for that play it's a 28-17 game at the end in the Titans favor(I know that's assuming everything else goes exactly the same, but you get my point).

Sometimes you just have **** that doesn't go your way or you don't play your best, it's the NFL, all teams have down weeks(and the Texans game isn't what I'd even categorize as a down game, just some unfortunate luck).

We're 6-2 in the last 8, including a win over Kansas City, a team we never seem to beat in Indianapolis(that also had playoff hopes) and another team with playoff hopes in the Raiders  Also beat the Chargers, who much like the Colts, we never seem to be able to beat.

That 6-2 record over the last 8 is tied for 2nd best in the NFL with New Orleans, Seattle and Green Bay. Only behind the Ravens who are undefeated in that stretch.

You're not gonna win every game. It's not always about "lol this team just didn't show up". They showed up just fine, just as they have every game since Tannehill took over. Sometimes the other team just makes a play or two more than you do.

We played a charmin soft football game and let Carlos Hyde nickle and dime us for 60 minutes. Oh yea, we also scored zero points in the first half. 

18 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

This game doesn't matter unless both us and the Steelers lose out AND the Colts win out. Winning this game probably increases our playoff percentage by 1%.

We're not resting everyone, only the people who are injured.

People are so negative for literally no reason lol.

Drives me absolutely insane. 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You're right, I forgot we lost 59-0. My memory is just faulty I guess.

We lost 24-21 to a team that blew our defensive line off the ball more plays than not, kept converting one big third down after another, went up 14-0, held us to zero first half points and essentially beat us at our own game 

biggest game of the year for us. Finally the opportunity to make a statement and take the division away from Houston, and we came out and absolutely whiffed on the opportunity. Byard, Ryan, Evans, Casey, Landry, Davis...absolutely nowhere to be found 

but yea. A totally mentally strong loss for the mighty mighty titans 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

We lost 24-21 to a team that blew our defensive line off the ball more plays than not, kept converting one big third down after another, went up 14-0, held us to zero first half points and essentially beat us at our own game 

biggest game of the year for us. Finally the opportunity to make a statement and take the division away from Houston, and we came out and absolutely whiffed on the opportunity. Byard, Ryan, Evans, Casey, Landry, Davis...absolutely nowhere to be found 

but yea. A totally mentally strong loss for the mighty mighty titans 

And if one fluke play doesn't happen we win by 2 scores and you're saying none of this nonsense.

• Like 1