? Week 2 GDT - Saints vs Patriots - Sunday 1pm EST

Dome

I think Kamara can and will wound us. We are AWFUL against running backs without Hightower. Well, even WITH him, we're not special if WK1 is anything to go by.

You guys are well within a shot of winning this. We don't know our roster yet. BB is on record saying rosters are finalised in October. We peak in December, so this is a great time to play us. 

12 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Totally uncalled for Mid Iowa.

We're trying to boost forum activity, not push posters away.

Lets get back to talking football.

Well, that's your opinion. We get some dude coming in and starting smack, you're gonna get smack back. Nice of you to stick with your own, Dome.

I have no problem with people jumping around in different forums. Healthy discussion is more than welcome, and THAT will "boost" activity. Someone coming in and starting crap is a different story.

I'll stick by every word I typed, and if we were all sitting in a room together, you'd get the exact same from me. It's who I am. Some like my loyalty and the fact I won't back down, and some don't. And you're welcome to your opinion.

Now, you wanna talk football?

Brady is virtually unstoppable. And back to what started this mess - our D needs to beat the crap out of him early and often, and then he'll fold, just like he did in 2009, on November 30th, in a 38-17 route.

If he stays clean, we lose, no questions asked. He will find someone to throw to in 4 seconds, every time. He has the best tight end in the business and our LB match up there is highly suspect. Our LB corps can't cover passing, let alone Gronk.

Cooks is a speedster and will tool our secondary. Brady will find that, too. This will take a few seconds to develop, though, so if we get pressure, Cooks can be eliminated, or at least held to a low roar.

The Patriots running game is as much of a craps shoot as we're going to see; however, with the way we make the Vikings' running game look, I suspect the Pats will have success there, which will kill our pressure on Brady.

Defense is a gigantic question mark - Offense is a point of confusion.

If our offense can play similar to how they played vs. the Vikings, but actually have success in the red zone, we'll compete. When we stall out on the 2 yard line and settle for 3, when Brady will get 6 (7), we're toast.

I hope the rust is off of Brees. This game is so uncertain, and I truly hope we can actually compete. Kicking Brady's teeth in is the key.

39 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Well, that's your opinion. We get some dude coming in and starting smack, you're gonna get smack back. Nice of you to stick with your own, Dome.

It's not an opinion. Posting like that isn't allowed on Footballs Future. If it happens again you'll get a warning.

Its not about "sticking with my own," it's about making sure everyone on this forum is posting under the same guidelines. "My own" included.

If you have any questions or concerns about moderating, my inbox is always open.

14 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It's not an opinion. Posting like that isn't allowed on Footballs Future. If it happens again you'll get a warning.

Its not about "sticking with my own," it's about making sure everyone on this forum is posting under the same guidelines. "My own" included.

If you have any questions or concerns about moderating, my inbox is always open.

Posting like what? Defending my team? .............oooops, I guess. ......whatevs.

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think Kamara can and will wound us.

Not if he comes out looking like he did last week.

I think both Ingram and AP have a better chance of going off, not that I'm particular high on either of those possibilities.

only way we hang is if our defense shows up like they did in the preseason. We'll pretty much need a 180 from last week

Archived